Aces

john4utvols

If this product Aces is American Clean Energy Systems Incorporated

Here is a link to their site

http://aces-america.com/

And e-mail address

aces@aces-america.com

I did some quick searching on the internet and I don’t see where Aces or any fuel additive is going to stop ethanol from deteriorating some plastic fuel cells and the fuel lines.

It also states the most fuel additives (I don’t think Aces is one of them?) contain alcohol and other cleansing ingredients that would actually speed up the deterioration process.

John did you see the comercial where there advertising the Marine Stabil takes out the ethenol

Last edited:

TBuck2003

If anyone has any ?s regarding Aces 2 stroke fuel additive feel free to call me. I will only tell you what I know from first hand experience, on my own stuff, will not deal in the what ifs, or woulda , coulda ,shoulda.... Have a great one guys,

TBuck

jbf 2002

Todd,

That that is the way it's supposed to be (first hand). Like I said before no problems with ACES. It's just BP Prell and his little brother Jonnie R. sounding off again.

j.f.

Allyfishing

I bought the product going on Todds word and I'll stick by that. One thing I did notice is that my prop and hub around the prop is really clean! No more balck soot.

Jr in Jax

Why is all of the test data on the ACES website on Diesel engines? How is that relevant to hi-performance gasoline engines?

BP1

ACES IV also has 5 times the synthetic lead byproduct that produces a copious upper cylinder lubricant that reduces cylinder/bore wear by 600% and valve recession by 360%
If a new part is considered 100%, how can it reduce wear by 600% or even 360%?
Does ACES shape shift into the host material like the bad cop in the Terminator movies and actually add material?

J

John Richied

All I know is everyone is running it, so you should run it too!

Enough questions already

actmobmar

firstly, there is a lubricating additive in the aces that reduces bore and piston wear(hence the cat test), secondly, i've used it for 2-3 yrs now in 180 psi 260's, w/ no ill effects on pump gas, but the lubricating additive did not increase the ring life- i tore it down at 130 hours and the gold was gone off the top ring, so it does not increase ring life, the suff works, as far as the original question, i don't think it would help and could possibly slow down a stock compression engine due to the higher octane

TBuck2003

When I tore down my 260, the bores never looked so good, it did not have the normal scuff marks,(not scoring) that you normally get. As far as the Ethanol, nobody ever claimed that it was going to get rid of it or neutralize it, just said that with any drying agent such as Alcohol, ethanol,etc... it does leave the bores slippery, and well coated which can never hurt a high RPM motor. The reason you see so much on the Diesel is that was and is their most important target market, as well as the military. They had it marketed under TK-7 for the longest time, but decided to group it with their mainstream markets. The product works period, if you choose to try it fine, if not thats ok to. Just because you are not running it does not mean it doesn't work... Again if you have any questions regarding the product feel free to call, and if I can not answer your questions, I will go right to the source and get the answer for you. The product is made right down the road from me ( Blended) I have been there and I can tell you, they absolutely keep up with ALL major brands of fuel as far as pump samples, to see what is going in our gallon of gas, to make sure they are continuing to blend properly with todays changing fuels... Good day fellas,

TBuck

h2oskiier30