? About XB21's

TB21

To those that have the XB21 , do the storage compartments stay 100% dry when your caught out in the rain?
I know with my old Xb2002 most of the compartments got water in them if I got caught in the rain.

Thnx,
TB

tater

I have the XB21 ProSport and had one time in rough water where the back got a little damp but other than that they stay dry.

TB21

Thnx for the answer , but please tell me that for the price these boats are that they have a built in over flow into the lake for the livewell.

The only time I've got water in mine, was from over-filling the livewell and running in rough water.

GotMyAlly

They do......it won't overflow at rest. I've only had it slosh out a couple of times in really rough stuff. And I am also bad about leaving the pumps running, so it's probably bringing it in faster than it can escape.

Darth VMAX

I guess I can consider myself lucky. My XB2002 stays dry....even fishing a Tx in the pouring rain.

fishnfireman

To those that have the XB21 , do the storage compartments stay 100% dry when your caught out in the rain?
I know with my old Xb2002 most of the compartments got water in them if I got caught in the rain.

Thnx,
TB
Stay very long in a hard rain and the only 100% dry spot will be the glove box.
Same way for my old 2003.