A special thanks

K

Kevin from FL

I would like to express a special thanks to all the vendors that made this event possible. Without your support, this event wouldn't have been the success that it was.

Nancy Allison, Mercury Racing, Boatmate, Hydromotive Engineering, Ashland, Garmin, Brucato,Inc., Stealth Chargers, Scream and Fly Magazine, CDI Racing, Sanderson Marine, Linda's Lakeside Marine, Lowrance Electronics, Performance Propellers, Team Jaco's, JSRE Racing, Valspar, GPI Racing, Teleflex, East Tennessee Propeller, Hoss Props, Custom Marine and Welding, Willet Powder Coating, CMC, American Fidelity Bank, Louminous Crystal Stars, Tony's Ice Cream, Comercial Plastics and All Occasions Party Rental's.

Kevin McAllister
AllisonOwners.com
Allison Owners Association, Inc. Vice-President

ally2dextreme

me too

kevin do you think it would be alright to post a phone # for these guys so members can make a quick call to thank them for there help i think it would do wonders

K

Kevin from FL

Actually Thomas, I'm embarrassed that I forgot you as a sponsor.

You have always come through with door prizes.

I will post the sponsor links that have links, and that is as far as I will go with it.

K

Kevin from FL

I also forgot David Shook who came through big time with stuff at the expo for those attending.

Thanks David and it was a pleasure meeting you, we hope to see ya next year.