A good un

hack02

Undefeated Texas Longhorns and Undefeated Oklahoma Sooners coming up this weekend. Should be a dandy. We have an obscure Allison Owner from Oklahoma; I don't want to name any names but his initials are Don Brackeem, that might have a word to say about this game. Also, we have several Texas owners who might have a stake in this. Good luck to all.

RedAllison

If we played out west with them chitkickers we'd prolly be undefeated to!!! :gasp :big grin :LMAO:

Maybe ats what they need out there, FULMER!!! YEAAAAAAAAAH that's the ticket. Say Don, Ricky, Ed ANYONE west of the MS... yall lookin for a coach, we got one in Knoxtown that's bout to be lookin for a new place to hang his hat. I'll PERSONALLY deliver him for any takers. :at the bar

I heert dat Bill Cowher was seen on the Knoxtown campus lastweek??????????????
RA

Brack

Hack...I cant say a word, (I know better).......it should be a good-un fer sure

one thing that will hurt us is McCoy running wild,.......But I think Oklahoma is the better team, if we can contain McCoy and knock him on his Azz a few time, we should do fine

How bout O-state and Missouri?...look for a upset in Mo.

RedAllison

Seriously Flatout, he's been talked about in MANY circles for the last few weeks.

Not just i-net jabber and wishful thinkin... :cool
RA

KEILA

DOn't get me wrong I think the big 12 is right there with the SEC, but how do you jump a team that destroyed GA at GA. (no respect) I hate ALA, but they have beat some good top teams by a good margine Clemson #9, GA #1 (or as the poles had them at the time #3). I guess we will see TX has Missouri, OK st, and TX tech, coming up. I would almost beat when the bcs comes out ALA will be #1. Look back at all the BCS champs sense 98 and SEC have one 4 and should have 5 if AU didn't get screwed that one year. I guess the rest of the football nation better be glad we have the BCS instead of a playoff, that way they can have some national titles :wink "By the way this is JOHN not Keila" Sorry wrote it before I knew I was under her

RedAllison

lmao John, I was thinkin "DAMN Keila takes her football SERIOUS. Gotta love a woman up on her stats and conferences!" :laughing :laughing

:beer:
RA

Bob Ant

DOn't count out Penn State, they are very good in all aspects of the game. Papa Joe's teams usually get better as the season progresses.

X-Pa boy,
Bob A.

RedAllison

Well Bob if my own grandad wudnt from PA and ifn yall dint make Yuengling up there, I'd whip out some yankee jokes here on ya!!! :razz :razz

They HAS looked purty good this year I gotta admit, but in the back of my mind I keep thinkin that collectively the nations teams SUCK this year. Typically you have 2-4 POWERHOUSE teams in each conference that just destroy everyone else, and 1 team per conference that is a top 10 potential. NOT SO this year, across the board it's kinda blah, no real stand outs. Certainly been the year of "ho-hum" football and plenty of upsets. (Vandy being a standout in the SEC this year PROVES my point! roflmao)

BUT with a beautiful and fun wife, a willingness to haul your boat from Chattanooga too Lake Fork, break it and just keep on smilin and fishin... you and your team is purty good yankees I gotsta admit!!! :LMAO: :beer:
RA

hack02

Number 3 Penn St. joins the ranks of the once beaten at the hands of unranked Iowa. You just can't overlook anyone in college football.
LSU gave number 1 Alabama all they could handle.
And boy can Texas Tech put some points on the board. They have to visit Bracks Sooners next week. It'll be their third top ten opponent in a row. Tough schedule.
And my Vol players have just quit since their coach was fired.
And I cooked ribs last night that would melt in your mouth. Mmmm
Mmmmm.

Brack

its just one week at-da time.....T-Tech...then a trip to Stillwater,

and the first round of HighSchool playoffs starts this week...GO B.A.!!!!!!!!