A few pics of the 2003 in Butte Larose

hullbilly

Looks great Billy!!
Looks like he had ya till ducted behind the wind screen.
Yeah, that leaning forward under the console is a top secret move. I didn't even know I was doing that until I looked at the pics! In a close race it dang sure feels like the right thing to do though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bullwhipjkg

tell ya what that winsheild on that 2003 must move a hole lot more air cause you aint gonna run my 2002 with the visor open on that helmut

hullbilly

Yeah, the windshield is nice, but it was hotter than hell out there. I can't seem to remember to put it down before I race each time. I'm going to do some testing without the windshield, but I just ran out of time before the Butte race.

ALLISONMAN

PROSPORTS ARENT SUPPOSE TO BE THAT CLOSE TO AN XR ARE THEY???? :laughing THOSE BOAT CARRY SOME WEIGHT GOOD!!!:shock::big grin

bigtis

tell ya what that winsheild on that 2003 must move a hole lot more air cause you aint gonna run my 2002 with the visor open on that helmut
you thought I was BS ing ya?!!

Yeah, the windshield is nice, but it was hotter than hell out there. I can't seem to remember to put it down before I race each time. I'm going to do some testing without the windshield, but I just ran out of time before the Butte race.
I do believe your gonna ET better. Maybe not a HUGE gain in MPH cause ya spinning it, but I definately think It's going to change your setup a little bit. The boats gonna break loose sooner. and it will take less trim to get the bow up.