99 Allison XB 2003

rod2dknee

New Price!!!! $20,000 takes it all....I have a 1999 Allison XB 2003 up for sale... It is white with red wing tips. It sits on a tandem axle trailer and it has a 1999 Mariner 2.5 260 on it.. The motor has been slightly modified by Jerry Petefer and Kevin Bryant.. If you want to know all of the mods i can show you the receipts or please feel free to call them... The boat has been redone completely. The trailer had the nuts and bolts replaced with stainless nuts and bolts so they want rust.. The boat had grey carpet in it but i replaced it last year with red carpet with gray trim.. It looks awesome... The red carpet really looks good in it since the boat has very little red in it... The front seats were replace last year as well. When i bought it the boat had simpson racing seats in it so last year i bought brand new front allison seats and covers.. It has digital white face gauges with red bezels.. Red pop up clets, red shifter, red grab handles, and red gas cap. It has a water proof sony radio with water proof 6 x 9 speakers.. it sounds good... It has a 70 pound thrust minkota trolling motor with the gator mount so you can remove it and an Eagle depth finder... It does have a 110 shot of nitrous on it.. I had this put on because i was intending on racing it but never have had the opportunity because i have been working over seas for the past 5 years... The boat has an hour meter on it and it has 47 hours on it...The bottom of the boat has been worked as well. It has had some of that lip taken out so it will drive better at high speeds.. It has hydrolic steering on the boat as well so it handles like a dream...I know there are things im leaving off so if anyone has any questions please feel free to email me at rl_pierce911@yahoo.com.... I dont know how to post pics on here but i will gladly email some to your email address.. I have over 35 grand in this boat so my lost is your gain here... This boat needs nothing.... It is a real head turner out on the water...
Thanks Rodney

Last edited:

rod2dknee

Sorry it took so long for me to respond... Iam currently in afghanistan and do not get on the internet much... To answer your question yes sir it did stay in Kevins shop for a while.. I was in Iraq for a awhile and it stayed in his shop and when i went to Afghanistan it stayed in his shop... It has been covered its whole life.. Thanks and let me know if you have any other questions...

rod2dknee

NEW PRICE!!!!!! $19,500 for everything.... I'am also willing to give a $500 dollar referral fee to anyone who helps me sell it... I hate to sell it but i just bought a new house and i need the money to go towards it.. This is one fine Allison.. No dissappointments here.. You will not find a finer Boat for this price i guarantee... any questions please feel free to email me at rl_pierce911@yahoo.com..

xb2003

Hey guys....I have looked this boat over a couple times while my motor was being rebuilt by Kevin. This boat is as clean as he says it is. It really does stand out with all the extras on it. It's not just another red and white ally. These pictures don't do this boat justice.

fred granger

is there a phone number to talk to some one about this boat would like to make
an offer call me at 941-628-5503
thank's Fred

Flipper

Awesome boat. If only it wasn't so far away I'd snap it up.

skeryfast280

where are ya at over there buddy? i spent most of my time at vulcan in ghazni. i did a cpl months in herat and shindand too.

rod2dknee

Skeryfast iam in Jalalabad... Known as FOB Fenty... It is East of Bagram and North of Kandahar... I did some time in Iraq as well.. I was at Camp Taji , Talafar , and TQ... Take care bud and thanks for the support...

Jay Martin

I've seen this boat many times at the car wash around the corner from my house, never knew who it was but have seen it run down the lake once, it's bad a$$ fast for a XB03.

Last edited:

Cody

i seen it at K&J Marine . did you not want the seats i built for it? kevin said it was for your to replace the race seats???