98 XB2003 with Mariner super mag

stevea

I really hate to do it but I need to sell my Allison.
It has all Gafrig gauges, a new cover from Allison, hyd. Jack plate, 8" setback plate, and a spare Hoss prop that has only been out a couple times.
I bought it to fish bass tournaments and it is fully rigged with two Lowrance fish finders and a motor guide trolling motor.
I have a new carpet kit but haven't installed it yet.
I have never run it hard, normally in the upper 70's low 80 mph range. Motor starts and runs strong.
It has always been covered but not inside so the boat is in great shape the trailer is a little faded.
Bearings and brakes were done not too long ago.
It is a shame but I only take it out once a year or so for the last 6 or so years.
I'm asking $14000 for an awesome boat.
Blue and white.

Last edited:

red1228

yeah sounds good maybe when u have time u can send me pics at 9855188562 and i could make an offer

alc

It might help if you told a little about the engine .150,200,225 . If I rember they sold all three versions of the Mariner Super Mag. They were all good fishing engines.

stevea

The motor is a Mariner 225 Super mag. It was rebuilt in 02 or so by Jeff McMillan. Very low hours since the rebuild. Probably around 60 hours.

Attachments

Last edited:

stevea

It has been a great boat and i have won a few bass tournaments out of it.

Always fun to blow buy the Ranger and Champion owners at blast off in the morning.:big grin

Forgot to mention the motor cowling has had a recent new paint job.

The boat is in really god shape with no scratches to speak of. Still turns heads on the water.

Attachments

Allyfishing

What the hell you doing?????????????? I know your not drunk.
eddie, skewby is assuring us that he will NOT be moving away from TN, will still graciously host (by setting up the grill in his front yard) the 2013 Knoxville Rally at Watts Bar (headquartered at The Terrace View Marina & Restaurant), allow us to put 30 cases of beer in his garage along with all the giveaways at the banquet and will have TWO boats for the rally (just in case someone drives all the way from Texas without one)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!

And if everyone attending brings a boat then skewby will allocate one of his boats to be towed behind as the food, beverage, swim platform, grill setup........etc. etc. you get it, right?

Thanks Skewby!!!!!
Craig

Sorry to the original poster for me getting off subject!! Beautiful boat BTW!!!

Oh, and eddie, skewby doesn't drink!!!

Last edited:

skewby

now now craig don't be telling lies on me... everyone knows beer and skoal keep me alive..... lol

Luketrician

good looking 03 you have and also want to say Skewby is good friend, and he's a pretty fart smeller..i mean smart feller haha