'96'xb2003t '97' 225 super/mag

ally25

Hey guys, I hate to sell it, but have an itch for the xb21. Here is what I have. I have owned this boat for over 11yrs. I bought the motor new,and it has never been apart, heads never off. Only mods. to motor is oil inj. removed, fat shaft installed in sporty, skeg profile for Allison. Boat options, gps speedo, new lowrance HDS5 just installed, 3 bank 10-a charger, all seating options, side steer, ski pole, and more, Allison boat cover. Please look at the pics for all options and condition of this boat. It has been well taken care of. I'm in N. central Fl. My cell# is 352-665-4961, e-mail mercury2553@yahoo.com, asking $16,950. Thanks Allison Owners. This is a great site. Ricky

Attachments

Last edited:

ally25

The motor is 225hp. I would rather sell as a package, but if someone made the right offer for motor and it sold first, then the boat would be sold alone. Thanks

RedAllison

That's a SWEET lookin rig and colored so that the Mariner compliments the combo better than a Merc would! :cool

The XB21 bug is quite contagious but once bitten it's 200% fatal, NOTHING will suffice until a "luxo-barge" resides in your garage, :big grin
RA

ally25

Thanks for the kudos on the boat. I thought the grey Mariner matched better also. Thanks

Last edited: