94 Grand Sport Promax 150

captenn

1994 Grand Sport, 1994 Promax 150, Hyd jackplate, Hyd steering, GPS speedo, Hot foot, ski pole, Clear windshield, Sportmaster lower, runs great! $10,900 (865)660-5975

Attachments

Last edited:

MeanGene

Nice i am interested. What kind of speed are getting?? PM me any more info

captenn

I'll separate if I have too, but I would be more willing to sell the whole outfit at a discount first. I've bought another boat this one has to go. Make an offer you might be suprised. The Alli-Oop needs a new home. Thanks.

Last edited:

Contractor

send phone ## to wbhall54@.com i live in knoxville & very interested in your rig...tks my ## is 934 9620

skewby

what kind of speeds you getting with this set up? and with it being a 94 promax is it efi or carb? what kind of fuel milage you getting with it?

flying07

gorgeous boat. . . if only i had a garage for it:-( good luck with the sale !!

fnshrmaster

That was fast! Congratulations on the sale. Did a member of this board buy it? I think the Grand Sports are kinda rare and keep there value well. (All Allisons for that matter) Anyways happy boating to the new owner! Kurt

bigtis

Looks like it was bought to flip and is back up for sale for 8K on S&F with no motor. :rolleyes:
It was bought to enjoy and hopefully make a profit. If I get 8 for the boat, the engine will only bring 4k which puts me right around a 15% profit margin after travel expenses and the cost and time to detail. Tying up 10k plus should yield more wouldn't ya think. I thought this was allyowners not fastbass.

fnshrmaster

I cant say I have ever made a profit on a boat. I didn't know that was possible. Although I never sold an Allison before either. Good luck with selling the hull, shouldn't be a problem this time of year. Kurt

DragAlly02

Its the Man's Bussiness Nothing wrong with it.. One thing you can say is they mostly stick with Ally's probly thats why they do good at it

Mike