'93 xri cut to drag specs

bc's xtb21

I have a ph I bought last year with intent of building it to go on my xtb21.Decided to go with a milder mannered fishing motor.i bought the motor off of an xb2002 yellow/black that had been in a fire. The plastic on the wiringwas melted. The motor was cut by Larry Mumford from Georgia,I spoke with him on the phone and he said it was one of his personal motors. I disassembled it to check everything and it has two holes .015" over and four .030" over if I remember correctly. It has the big bearing crank. I have the air horn,one inch spacer plate, fuel rail. It would make someone a good go fast motor.not sure what to ask for it, or what it's worth if anyone is interested you can pm me or the best way to reach me is to call 256 655 0396 thanks. Sorry I don't know how to post pics on here but if anyone is interested I can text pics with my phone. Motor is located close to Huntsville,Al. If someone is sure they wanted it I could meet a couple of hours from Huntsville, thanks again!

bc's xtb21

I was gonna ask $1100 for everything, but if someone will get it this weekend I will let it go for $950. It's not doing me any good and I need the money to buy paint for a project car I am working on.i thought boats were high to restore till I started messing with old trucks lol