92' 2002 comp/280 SS

varmint2002

Yes it is cable steering. 110 mph was done with 30 chopper 2 with ally cut (pictured in ally owners area) hit limiter. I was alone in boat just got done heading back to landing, 1/2 tank of fuel. Only changes to gear case is I rounded the nose a bit and shaped the skeg like an airplane wing, didn't thin the skeg. Set up is perfect for ET, no steering torque at all when airing it out. Sold Chopper 2 to much steering torque, all around harder to dial in and drive

varmint2002

Have had 2 PM's asking if I will separate boat and motor.
Yes I will separate ,need sell the boat first, I am using it for fishing until I sell it. And don't have room for 2 boats in my garage.
Boat and trailer $8,500 with Electric motor and batteries. Anything else you want we can add in. When boat sells I will re list motor only
Thanks for your inquiries.
Gary

varmint2002

This boat will be at the Three Lakes Shootout display on Friday and in the shoot out on Saturday.

racerx

Quick question i got a buyer at 17 grand if you want to sell it,just let me know asap..Thank You Jeff

Dave Hensley

Gary, any close ups of the box that was installed in the front deck? Never saw that on a 2002. Allison jackplate??