91 GrandSport 2004 PM225x

biller31

For sale: 1991 GrandSport in excellent condition. Only a couple very minor scratches. Original ordered solid white only gel coat. Boat has Always been garage kept. Never been damaged ever. White interior in pristine shape. Blue carpet no stains. Stereo. Ski pole. 2004 Boatmate single axle trailer with all LED lighting. 2004 ProMax 225x motor. Motor is bone stock (still has the oil injection and reservoir) very low hours. Cranks with first bump of the key. JC's gear case with low water pick up. Surprisingly Nimble responsive steering. Very nice (and fast) boat motor trailer package. Priced to sell quick at $13,899 OR BEST OFFER call or text Ben Biller 423-322-1060 after 6PM

Attachments

Last edited:

RedAllison

Where'd you get that?

I gotta admit, I don't recall ever seein an ALL white GS and DAMN duz that look GOOOOOOOOD!!! :cool :beer:

Orta be a quick sell,
RA

biller31

I reckon it will sell quick. It looks really good and is super clean. You can't tell what year it is cause it looks like new.

Last edited:

biller31

Sold

Attachments

Last edited:

biller31

sold

Attachments

Last edited:

biller31

Sold

Attachments

Last edited:

whipper

Wow very one of kind GS I love the way she looks. Great price with a low hour X also.
Endless possibility's with graphics starting with an all white canvas to work with. Really cool. BTW since yours is the first year of production any idea what # hull build yours was? It will be the 7th and 8th number over from the left. So like ALTGSA{10}H093 The number I put in brackets would be the # of the production of that year this one being 10th hull built in 93. Year being the end number. This is just a sample random serial just so ya all know I just made it up.:big grin
The first 100 ever made I'm guessing were extra special as being the first model year and Darris wanting to make an impression with the new model to Allison. Hence the all white. Probably the only one ever made like this. Very Cool.

How ya liking the 21fter with the XS power gather thats why the GS is for sale. Shouldnt have any problem selling her at this price looking so goooood.

BTW your motors worth $7000ish so the boat and trailer etc for another 6 is a bargin!! Nice

Last edited:

fnshrmaster

A big thanks to Ben for the hospitality and a very nice boat. It was everything we wanted, well worth the trip! Thanks!!! :big grin