88-89 xb 2002 MINT

racerx

I bought another boat and i am gonna sell my bass boat soon,just have to remove some engine parts in a few weeks,can sell boat and trailer,or with a 15inch mariner mid with a alien ss 225 that is near perfect,the boat is near new condition and trailer,red and gray,boat has center steer and race fairing along with fishin fairing,again this boat is near new condition,trually a classic and it is a comp,serious buyers only,call me 630 881 8574 Jeff Cleinmark no dissapointments,will post pictures soon,or send a e mail address so you will get better pictures,$8750 for boat and trailer or $11500 minus powerhead,gear case,jack plate...This is the one if your lookin....

n66angusbull

This is a super nice hull, good luck with the sale!!!!!!!

Last edited:

JASONPIJANOWSKI

What's up Louie sold my 02 yesterday !!!!!! Whoever looking 4 a 02 this is the one hands down the cleanest one I've ever seen!!!!!!!!! Good luck with the sale .
Jason

racerx

Pictures are being sent,thanks for the comments guys,it trually is a showpeice..

racerx

posted some pictures on scream and fly,i can get them bigger over there,have more if needed,rigging is all clean and not hacked up.transume area shows new...

racerx

Had boat out on vacation in super hot weather ran 106mph with a 26 pitch prop,very fast hull,any one interested in one,its 4sale minus motor for 8500,trolling motor,3 fold down seats,no dissapointmets,as clean as your gonna find,trailer just as nice,bought another boat,just call for good pictures,i have a hard time getting detailed ones on the site..,will sell with mariner 15inch mid and alien cowel that are near perfect as well for 11.500 call 639 881 8574 jeff,

Tray Archer

saw the boat in person and had to look myself to see that it was a 88-89 model. its clean as a new one
Tray

Alli-drenaline Rush

posted some pictures on scream and fly,i can get them bigger over there,have more if needed,rigging is all clean and not hacked up.transume area shows new...
FYI - unless I am a total computer idiot, which BTW is not out of the realm of possibility, the advertisement on S&F cannot be found, even with a search of racerx entries to that forum.....

racerx

OK guys the boat is still 4sale,they took it off the fly because they accused me of flippin boats and wanted money,i wroteto them and havent heard back yet,i can get nice pictures on there site,on hear there small,when the kid gets home i will post some,i just like detailed pictures not small ones,if anything i will post on the fly under restorations,i will keep ya posted...

FFWD

Hey Jeff, email me some pictures to brian@ccmarine and I will post them large on here for you.
Thanks, Brian

racerx

Brian what is your full email so i can send ya some pictures

Dave Hensley

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Flippin boats on S&F. Did me the same way a couple of years back. There are some folks over there with some deep seated security issues.

racerx

Some pictures have been added to scream and fly under detail and care section,until i get a call from Gregg to fix the problem,and i think i got Brian sending some on hear 4 me...Thanks guys,as you can tell i am in the stone age with computers,kid hasnt been home all week...will sell boat and trailer 3 fold down seats,2 butts,one new trolling motor,minus motor,pumps and jackplate for $8300 rigging is excellent and clean,no dissapointments,fully detailed hang motor and battery and turn key and be proud of it...