50 Years of Speed

badbait

I haven't seen anybody mention the article in the May 2005 issue of Family & Performance Boating. There's five full pages on the history of Allison's. It's a real good read if you haven't already seen it. Wish I new how to scan and post it. I think every Allison owner would enjoy reading it. Maybe sombody has already done that and I missed it.

GotMyAlly

There was a pretty good discussion about that article a week or so ago, but I can't remember if it was on this board or the old one. THink it was under the questions about allison boats forum.

K

Kevin from FL

We did and it was a good read. If anyone missed it, here it is.

Here is the article that came out in the March issue of Family & Performance Boating if ya want to download it. It's a .pdf file so you need Adobe Reader to view or download it.

Right click and "Save Target as..." or if you have a fast conection just Left click :) P&PB Allison Article

J

John Richied

That is a very nice write up and yet it does not seem to do an Allison boat justice…
My favorite paragraph is this one,

“From hull design to propeller configuration, the company holds numerous patents in maritime design and utility and many more contributions were “give-aways” to the industry,” said Lou Jones, president of the Allison Owners Association.

Owning an Ultra High Performance boat and being part of the “Allison family” is the only way to truly understand.

Lou… You did a kick arse job!

Now line up baby... It’s a family tradition so,

Let's Drag!

J

John Richied

Let me take that one step further… this is just something to think about.

If Kevin and those involved in the previous Allison Rallies and this site never stepped up and did what they have done where do you think WE would be for the 50th Allison Rally Celebration…

Thank YOU Kevin and all whom have gotten us where we are… The boats flat get it without a doubt and so do you all!

Allison Family and AOA Rules!

Thank you ALL!

K

Kevin from FL

John, thanks man....the Allison Owners Family does rule!