30P Mercury Racing Lab Finish ProMax Propeller

Allyfishing

Bought brand new from Merten Marine and sent off to Steve's Custom Props for tip cup for hole shot. Only ran a few times for testing purposes. Hole shot is incredible but too much slip on top end for an Allison XB21 Bassport Pro. At least it was for my setup and load. I didn't know labbed props were less effective on our boats over Pro finish. 900.00 plus shipping in US. I give it a 9+ out of 10. email allyxb21bass@gmail.com or call/text to 570-657-0796.

Hopefully an owner on here may know someone with a rig that this will work for.152801528115282
Thanks for looking
Craig

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
Craig, you might want to get in touch with Bill Eaves.
Just guessing but I don’t think being labbed is your problem.

SlowHayden

Can anyone vouch for how the ProMax run top end compared to a Lightning ET? I’m currently running a 28 ET and I’m so close to 100 I can taste it. This might be the ticket if I can spin it..

RiverRocket

Can anyone vouch for how the ProMax run top end compared to a Lightning ET? I’m currently running a 28 ET and I’m so close to 100 I can taste it. This might be the ticket if I can spin it..
I personally found it to be faster than the Lightning ET. That is on the Prosport XB21 running a 300XS and a 300R. I also found it to be a smoother prop to run. The ET always had a hum or slap for me. We have done a lot of testing with the Promax and they are great props for the money. On my lighter XB21 I can get away with running the LAB versions. We should have tried some props on your boat at Jasper SlowHayden. I'm the guy that had the Yellow XB21 and 300R.

SlowHayden

I personally found it to be faster than the Lightning ET. That is on the Prosport XB21 running a 300XS and a 300R. I also found it to be a smoother prop to run. The ET always had a hum or slap for me. We have done a lot of testing with the Promax and they are great props for the money. On my lighter XB21 I can get away with running the LAB versions. We should have tried some props on your boat at Jasper SlowHayden. I'm the guy that had the Yellow XB21 and 300R.
The way the weather was that weekend I’m glad we got to run at all. Hope to see y’all again this year at Jasper or maybe at the rally in June?