3 bank on board charger

fnshrmaster

Looking for a 3 bank charger. Considering Dual Pro brand. Anyone here use that charger? They have 3 grades, rec,sportsman and pro. 6,10 and 15 amp per bank. I would think the 10 amp per battery would be plenty. Anyone??? Thanks, Kurt

F2008

Looking for a 3 bank charger. Considering Dual Pro brand. Anyone here use that charger? They have 3 grades, rec,sportsman and pro. 6,10 and 15 amp per bank. I would think the 10 amp per battery would be plenty. Anyone??? Thanks, Kurt
Kurt, I've used Dual Pro (pro models) on my last 2 boats, and know a few guys who have used them also, and I would recommend them highly.

I use my boat April to November, 3 to 4 times per week and typically draw the batteries to less than 25% remaining. Never had a re-charging issue and recovery time is quite good. Always been ready after an overnight charge.

My last boat had a 2 bank - 10 amp. Had it for 11 years and it was still working fine when I sold the boat.

My current boat has a 3 bank 10 amp (re-conditioned pro) and it's been 4 years so far and it's still working fine.

All my batteries are flooded lead acid.

Dual Pro usually has some warrantied re-con units if you're interested in saving some bucks.

fnshrmaster

Dual pro is sweet. Nice built unit, works awesome, gave it a test run on the bench with the batteries out of my Sylvan. Can't wait for spring!!!