280 block

hydrohog

i have a 2007 280 block with only 10 hrs mercury forgot a wrist pin clip and scratched the plating in one cylinder will need a sleeve block looks new $1500 thanks 860 928 4544

patches

I talked to him a few days ago about it and he was waiting on money for it. I'm assuming it sold, he hasn't called me back.

hydrohog

thanks for they replys it is sold i got one left it is a 2002 no damage no welds $2000, plus shipping thanks

suicidealli

does anyone know billy???? i bought a complete drop on 280 powerhead with this block that is advertised. it took 7 weeks to get it, and it is missing a lot of parts. i have called his number, and left several messages, with no response. any help would be great.
thanks,
roy

suicidealli

Never heard bach from bill after leaving several messages... I never received some electronics, 4 pistons, 6 wrist pins, flywheel, 1" spacer, and some small misc hardware. I wouldn't buy anything from him again, and beware....

Roy

Myron

I have to always question when someone new comes on any board to sell parts, it is a shame people are like that

Bobalouie

Roy, you need 4 pistons for that thing? I think I got 4 good ones with wrist pins that have about 60 hours on them. Just pulled them out when rebuilding my 280. I will cut you a good deal on them if you want them.

jas638

Banned
Never heard bach from bill after leaving several messages... I never received some electronics, 4 pistons, 6 wrist pins, flywheel, 1" spacer, and some small misc hardware. I wouldn't buy anything from him again, and beware....

Roy
i had talked to him about those long blocks he had for sale. asked him for pics he said no problem he never sent them. he seemed shady to me. i never spoke with him again. he is in connecticut. moomba from snf is from connecticut too maybe he knows of him?

Bobalouie

Roy,

I didnt have time to measure all of them last night, but I did a quick and dirty measurement on one of them and it was ok. I will get the rest done tonight. Do you know what sides & how many of each you need? I have 6 pistons total, but I know one is dung up and I think another one is too, but I can t remember.

Bobalouie

Roy, I was wrong, I only have 3 that I would sell. The other 3 are too messed up. I have 2 stbd and 1 port. All measured correct. If you want the three or any, let me know.

Last edited: