260 15" mid/sporty

AMERICAN

Hey Roy
Can you tell us a little more about the motor and can we see whats under the cover.....nice motor..Mike

suicidealli

30 hours since rebuild. a merc tech owned it, and rebuilt it. A-36 digital cdi box 8000 rev limiter. brucato flowed injectors. it has been reniced. never blown. it has a gusset welded where the flaw is in the 260 blocks. i havent done a compression test yet. all electronics have been replaced in the last few years. mid has been painted it looks good, but not perfect. the skeg has been shortened, and modified. extra 500 if you want the lantham ram. im looking for a tilt tube for it now.
oh it has a 1" spacer. i will get pics of the powerhead... a guy wanted pics of the cowl and mid so i stuck them on here..lol

roy

Last edited:

suicidealli

i wont sell just the mid as of now. i have a guy interested in buying the mid, and lower. if he buys it i will list the powerhead. the cowl is spoken for if i split it up.

roy

suicidealli

looks like the powerhead is sold!!!!!
so i will be selling the mid section. it is a 300 drag 15" mid long ram. it has been painted, it looks ok, but you can tell it has been painted. it has a 280 plate and tuner. 2300 + shipping. if you want the hyd lantham steering it is 2800 + shipping.

roy

jas638

Banned
good talkin wit ya roy.!!! glws!!!

Last edited: