225 Promax - rough idle and no warm start

I/O to O/B

I've got a test lead coming in to let me look at the voltages. I like the idea of the temp sensor being whacked. It is like it is on full choke all the time, as though the ECM is being told cold start all the time. Where and what does the temp sensor look like? would a DDT help with any of this? I miss my 300xs....

njj502

Port side. Got 3-4 brown wires coming off it. Has a little horse shoe looking retainer and a bolt holding it in. Test with ohm meter and resistance should change as temp changes. Could be unplugged? Need to b sure your TPS is correct when you get this fixed. If its too lean you'll burn it up.

resqu-u

Port side. Got 3-4 brown wires coming off it. Has a little horse shoe looking retainer and a bolt holding it in. Test with ohm meter and resistance should change as temp changes. Could be unplugged? Need to b sure your TPS is correct when you get this fixed. If its too lean you'll burn it up.

You also need to have all three leads of that port temp sensor disconnected when you are setting your TPS.

I/O to O/B

Nice job Nick. one of the tan wires was disconnected. did that, then adjusted the tps and shes running perfect. thanks brother.