2021 Allison Rally role call

skewby

Life has been busy this year and I'm running behind. The rally is still happening based out of Terrace View. Who all is coming, when is your arrival, and where all is everyone staying? The plans for the week are I will be cooking on Monday and Tuesday. I'm pretty sure Ray is cooking on Wednesday for supper. If anyone else wants to do a meal another day I'm sure no one will complain. Plans for each day are still pretty much open. Their are talks of wanting to make some long runs again this year, I'm open to do what ever. Watts bar has many islands and sand bars to hang out on as well as several marinas to stop for lunch or refreshments. Can't wait to see all my Allison family and spend time on the Bar.

Ally-Sun

Much to Alli-Deraline Rush's delight, Tracy and I will plan a fresh Maryland Crab Cake lunch at Arrowhead one day. I figure we can raft up at a local sandbar, like Sugar Valley or Thief's Neck one morning. Then make a @1:00 run for some real Maryland Crab Cakes, Hot Dogs, and fixins' at Arrowhead. Then head to Sand Island or somewhere of Skewby's choice for the remainder of the day. Tentatively, let's plan for Wednesday. If weather is a factor we can switch to Thursday or Friday.

Jon

Supporting Member
Current state of the only gas powered boat I own at the moment:

17330 17329

skewby

No sir you don't have to have a boat. I'm sure everybody like for you to come and pic your brain and here the stories of all the things you've in an Allison.

allimax

A real Maryland crab cake from Arrowhead?? I assume you’ll be bringing some down with you cause all the “real MD crab cakes” I’ve ever tried much outside the State were nasty!
Deb, myself and Tim will be there all week and will be staying at Arrowhead this year.

Ally-Sun

A real Maryland crab cake from Arrowhead?? I assume you’ll be bringing some down with you cause all the “real MD crab cakes” I’ve ever tried much outside the State were nasty!
Deb, myself and Tim will be there all week and will be staying at Arrowhead this year.
That's correct!!! Haha, we will be bringing the "REAL Maryland crab cakes" with all the fixins'...not all the fillers! Look forward to meeting you guys!

Allyfishing

Craig and Jenn will be arriving Sunday night and staying at a cheap place near the factory. Drop off boat for some glass repair early Monday morning then headed to Terrace to bum a ride from someone?? See ya'll on that Monday

THutch

I’ll be there Thurs, Friday and Saturday. Specific plans are uncertain. Friend getting married that weekend unless I can talk him out of it. First mistake he made was getting engaged before he had his first boat.