2020 rally

skewby

I know I’m way late on getting this thread up but with the situation this country is in I’ve waited. I hope the Allison family is doing all doing well in these tough times. I’ve had several calls about the rally. Well we are still going to have the rally based out of Terrace View. It will start Father’s Day June 21 and run through Saturday June 28. As usual I will be cooking for everyone on Monday and Tuesday. I’m looking at even possibly doing some other meals during the week if I can get some help and helpers. I will be doing shirts and coozies again this year for $20 as always. The shirts will be red this year, I don’t have the art work done yet, but will be some around 65 years of excellence. I will be starting another thread so people can order their shirts. Their won’t be many if any at all extras so if you want a shirt please preorder to reserve your shirt.
I can’t wait to see everybody and have yet another fun year on watts bar.

skewby

So who all is coming??? Other than the South Georgia mafia friends Andre and Renee Goggins and friends

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
I should be there Friday at least, maybe Saturday. Any itinerary planned? If anything’s going on Thursday I may be able to coax my coworkers into being able to show up then too.

Rburch82

We will be there!
We can also do something for a Wednesdays meal if you want.
Just let me know what you have planned for Monday and Tuesday

biller31

I'll be there almost everyday and I will help with whatever I can. I am going to work during the day on Thursday and Friday, but otherwise should be there barring any unforeseen issues with building of the house. Obviously PMike will be there. The MAYER of Watts Barr. Not to be confused with Roger the MAYOR of Watts Bar. LOL

1 2XL for me
and a 1 XL for PMike

Allyfishing

Jenn and I will be there. Skewby, I'll help any way I can. Once you get a game plan I'll write it up for ya.

Not sure what day or how many days we'll be there.

Oh and I did call the factory several times. Nancy had been busy but I did get to speak to Mr. Bill.

Allyfishing

Welcome Tim!! Looking forward to meeting you finally!! Now don't go selling your last boat in the shop and have to stand around at the launch bumming a ride!!! :LMAO:

Allyfishing

Hey guys.....Skewby has a post started for the shirts. Post your requests there for him. Makes it easier for him

skewby

Just found out today that Terrace View will be take out for everyone except the Allison rally people. They will still do breakfast and supper for us. Gotta love the Cauleys and TV!!!,!

allimax

We’re still debating what to do. I see the COVID cases in the Rhea county just jumped from like 7 cases to 188! What did they do open up a new testing facility? Having the restaurant open is great, last year we got there and they told us they weren’t open for food until Thursday.

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am planning on being there a few days. If anybody needs anything let me know.

Last edited: