2019 Watts Bar Rally

THutch

Thank you Skewby. This cold and rainy weather has my mind on warmer days to come. Looking forward to it. May bring a larger coed crew this year.

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll be around. If I hear the fish are hitting somewhere I may disappear tho... I love the surface activity when the white bass or rockfish are turned on. Rockfish.JPGIMG_5205.JPGIMG_5204.JPG

Allyfishing

I'm with you dave.....the watts bar fish are constantly calling me

Thinking maybe we arrive on Monday but will have to leave saturday morning. My business is draining me

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
It is really more cruising on Watts Bar which is 72 miles long. Cruise to different sand bars and BS for a while. There are also several marinas they cruise to to get something to eat and drink.

pkstv

Supporting Member
Sounds like a lot of fun ! It’s definitely on my to do list !

skewby

It's more about good times and fast boats getting together to hang out and eat good food together

pkstv

Supporting Member
Well I do like to cook and eat then go fast or maybe go fast then cook then eat !

Allyfishing

The rally is what the guys just stated, cruising, having fun, meeting great people with the same interest, hanging out on the various sandbars, having a few beverages, stopping at marinas/restaurants for food etc.

Fishing is up to each individual. I started a rally tourny a few years ago but not sure if ever happened last year or not. I get up every morning before the butt crack of dawn and fish til about 10:00AM then come back and pick up the wife then hang with the gang for the day. I do sneak away at times during the day and go searching for bass or early evening with Ben for stripers

Rburch82

The family and I are looking forward to it. Hope to be there the whole week.
Skewby let me Know when you do the pre-order for shirts and if there is anything we can help with this year.