2019 Watts BAr Rally T-Shirts

Allyfishing

The shirts will be blue this year. please pre order your shirts on this thread so i know how many to and what sizes to order.
skewby 2 2xl
rodger 1 2xl

Allyfishing

As soon as Skewby sends me a pic of the short logo I'll post it

Craig 2-XL tank tops
1-XL shirt
Jenn 1-small tank top

Last edited:

DOUBLE J

John
Glad you coming. Missed you last year. is Roy and Brian coming? I might have to do what you've done in the past.....bring a non Allison to a Allison Rally. I'm still waiting on my power-head to come back from Diamond Marine. Hopefully it will make it prior to rally...if not I'll be bringing the 24' Checkmate

john4utvols

John
Glad you coming. Missed you last year. is Roy and Brian coming? I might have to do what you've done in the past.....bring a non Allison to a Allison Rally. I'm still waiting on my power-head to come back from Diamond Marine. Hopefully it will make it prior to rally...if not I'll be bringing the 24' Checkmate
Double J we all plan on going. I'm still Allison boatless but I have a 21' Interceptor. I don't plan on bringing it, hopefully Roy or Brian will have there's.

Allyfishing

bring what ya got...it's all good fellas!!! Glad to see the "3 stooges" gonna make it. hahahah.......and keep your butt cheeks off my console