10. Travis Hutchinson
  11. Rudy Northington
  12. Jared and Heather
  13. Bob & Tim
  14. John Akins
  15. Brian T
  16. YellowSS AKA Roy

biller31

I will come up Thursday night on the 20th and stay for the weekend. I am having to work this year and this was all I could afford to take off. :-( Still, looking forward to seeing everybody.

Allyfishing

I need to know how many people will be at the rally on Wednesday for the ride up to Long Island Marina. Marla (owner of the marina) needs to know a pretty good head count if it's worth it having the food truck there. Last year the day was changed, for reasons unbeknownst to me, and the food truck guy was there and no Allison owners.

So if there is only a few of us then we could just have her order pappa john's pizza and have it delivered there and we pay for it.

Unless you all say screw it and we don't even go up to Long Island Marina that's fine too. We just need to know NOW

RoseXB03

I need to know how many people will be at the rally on Wednesday for the ride up to Long Island Marina. Marla (owner of the marina) needs to know a pretty good head count if it's worth it having the food truck there. Last year the day was changed, for reasons unbeknownst to me, and the food truck guy was there and no Allison owners.

So if there is only a few of us then we could just have her order pappa john's pizza and have it delivered there and we pay for it.

Unless you all say screw it and we don't even go up to Long Island Marina that's fine too. We just need to know NOW
I'm up that way now, she really has it looking nice.

THutch

We will not get there until Thursday. We plan to run to the Emory Friday or Saturday and stop at Long Island for fuel and a snack

Allyfishing

Ok, I spoke to Marla from LIM today and the food cart guy will need a commitment of 25+ or more sandwiches to make it worth while. So we decided that if we are going to make the trip up there around lunch I'll call ahead and have her order pizza's to be delivered by Pappa Johns

Freebird

Hey Randy, you helping Skewby with the organizing of the events for the rally??
Hey Craig, I haven't checked in here in a while, but I'll be happy to help Skewby or whomever. Only problem is, I have a boat delivery in the works that could keep me from attending the rally. Been waiting on the Mississippi and Illinois to drop to a workable level to get a boat moved from Paducah to Chicago. Was supposed to have done it two weeks ago, but it's not possible now with lock closures etc.

Owner may have to break down and have the bridge removed and ship it via truck. Time will tell.

Freebird

My boat delivery to Chicago got cancelled, so unless something bizarre happens, I'll be around for the rally.