2018 rally plans

skewby

this is not set in stone but heres close run down. I'm not opposed to using wed. as a day to go to the factory and run fort loudon, I won't be able to make that trip as i have ball practice that morning and won't join the group till 12-1ish.

Sunday, June 17 • Owners’ arrivals throughout the day! Call Skewby, Roger, or Craig/Jenn cell numbers to
locate us!
Monday, June 18 • Early arrivals meet at Terrace View, call one of the listed phone numbers to find us and
get out on the water. The plan is to take a nice long ride up to Fort Loudon Dam with
stops at Long Island and Sugar Valley.
• 7 PM – Skewby’s famous spaghetti and meatballs dinner served at Skewby’s house.
Tuesday, June 19 • Meet and ride. Sand Island Back to Sand Island or Sugar Valley for swimming/consuming and hangin’
out.
• 7 PM – Evening dinner “Shrimp Boil” by Skewby at Skewby’s house.
Wednesday, June 20 • Exploring Watts Bar – Sugar Valley, Long Island for lunch at 1 PM. Then back to the
water making runs, showing off our speed. J
• 7 PM – pizza and draft supplied by the watts bar yacht club. will be outside. possible bon fire
Thursday, June 21 • 6 AM – 1 PM Fishing tournament – buddy tournament. Two anglers per boat – one
participant must be an Allison boat owner. 5 fish boat limit – all fished out of the Allison.

• 7 PM – Dinner at Terrace View restaurant. Bonfire later.
Friday, June 22 • Poker Run! Blast off at 10:30 AM.
1. Arrowhead Marina
2. Lakeside Marina
3. Euchee Marina
4. Spring City Marina
5. Blue Springs Marina
6. Long Island Marina
7. Terrace View Marina
• 6:30 PM Banquet and John’s Awards
• Outside band and bonfire
Saturday, June 23 • Ride any and everywhere – no plans, just have fun!
• 7 PM – Dinner at Terrace View restaurant
Still working on a band.

Last edited:

skewby

If some one knows of a band and can get them to come feel free to contact me and or get them to come.
If anyone has any suggestions feel free to make them i'm more than willing to accept them and any help.

skewby

Big Ben if you or any one else wants to cook thursday your more than welcome or we can eat at terrace view. but as you regulars have come to know me after i finish cooking on Tuesday i become Otis of the rally.

RoseXB03

Big Ben if you or any one else wants to cook thursday your more than welcome or we can eat at terrace view. but as you regulars have come to know me after i finish cooking on Tuesday i become Otis of the rally.
I think it starts earlier than Tuesday, just sayin

Allyfishing

Skewby, if Thursday is the Fishing Tourny why not just eat at Terrace for dinner since the group will not have eaten a dinner meal there yet. I know Ben likes to make that meal and his "wild game" is succulent but he may want to just relax for the rest of the day after weigh in. I remember what happened last year, the gang dispersed and never made it back to the pavillion to eat up Ben's goods!!

If Friday is to be factory day/lunch at Calhouns and banquet that evening then did you still want to make a run up to Marla's Long Island Marina for the food cart guy on Saturday??

Just thinking out loud here

Freebird

Edited for poor choice of words in suggesting somebody local in attendance can step up since Craig can't be here.

Hopefully somebody will get this all figured out in the next week or two so everybody will know what's going on. Is this being discussed on Facebook or someplace other than on here? Not trying to divert traffic, just asking.

Last edited:

Allyfishing

Good point....It's all yours. Glad to see that someone who is local help Skewby figure things out.

Last edited:

RoseXB03

Randy,

Im not trying to be a dick either but its quite apparent that you have no idea all the effort that Craig has put into this thing for the last several years, if anyone has a right to comment or post on any activities it would be Craig. Just sayin

Freebird

Just seemed to me if he's not coming, someone who is should be calling the shots. Obviously nothing personal and hate they can't make it. Figured Skewby or Biller would be the better ones to set the itinerary.

RoseXB03

Randy,

Im not trying to be a dick either but its quite apparent that you have no idea all the effort that Craig has put into this thing for the last several years, if anyone has a right to comment or post on any activities it would be Craig. Just sayin
Or Skewby, these guys bust their asses on this thing, anyone thats been around the last several years would agree. I will leave it at that.

Freebird

Good point....It's all yours. Glad to see that someone who is local help Skewby figure things out.
Craig, that reply I just posted was a C&P from the Watts Bar Outlaws FB page where we were talking about the rally. Steve mentioned my post on here, and that was my reply to him there. Just finished watching a movie with the boy and wanted to address you personally.

I'm a relative newcomer to this event, but I very much realize how much effort you have put into the past rallies. If you want to run things by remote control, I certainly have no problem with that, but it just seems nobody is talking about this event like they have in years past. Again, I hate you guys can't make it, but maybe we can post enough pics on here to make you feel like you're still a part of this one too.

Freebird

I just wanted to add that unlike last year, I should have more time to help in any way that anybody needs. That includes my place which is just a few miles from the Sand Bar on the Emory. I'm on the Clinch just a couple of miles upstream of the Emory/Clinch junction. I can bring some gas cans full of 100% 93 for those who run close on fuel on the run down this way and have them on the dock. The house is a one holer where the bathroom is concerned, but it beats the woods for the ladies.

xb03

I just wanted to add that unlike last year, I should have more time to help in any way that anybody needs. That includes my place which is just a few miles from the Sand Bar on the Emory. I'm on the Clinch just a couple of miles upstream of the Emory/Clinch junction. I can bring some gas cans full of 100% 93 for those who run close on fuel on the run down this way and have them on the dock. The house is a one holer where the bathroom is concerned, but it beats the woods for the ladies.
Sounds good, the ole 280 sure gets thirsty I may even carry an extra 5 gal.

Freebird

Sounds good, the ole 280 sure gets thirsty I may even carry an extra 5 gal.
There's an Exxon just down the road where I can fuel anybody's cans they wanna give me the day before. I have 2-3 5 gallon jugs, but that's it. Bought fuel there today for $3.10 per gallon for the 100% 93.

Jr in Jax

I can not believe that ya'll can buy Non-ethanol 93. I was shocked at the last rally I attended when Lou showed me where to buy it there. The only non ethanol anywhere around is 89 unless you can buy at the MWR at NAS Jax [90 octane rec gas].