2017 ProSport

Allyfishing

That's going to look awewome in the direct sunlight!! I don't know if you remember the one young owner who shows up to the rally each summer witht the XB2003 same color (I think). Cobb' son in law Rory. That boat is freakn gorgeous in the sunlight.

scj

Craig, when I first seen a picture of that boat, I thought it was orange. Before we ordered our orange boat, I called Nancy and asked what she called that orange? She said we do not offer an orange boat (at that time).............come to find out it was Porsche Red.
I was worried our boat would not look as good as his 03 since they have changed gel suppliers. That was until we pulled it out in the sunlight last Saturday!

You need to run down to the bar this weekend and hang out with us..............

Allyfishing

Well then if that's the same color as his then you've got a looker for sure!!! That's the nices Allison color I've ever seen. And he sure had it glistenning in the sun.

scj

IMG_3582.JPG IMG_3585.JPG IMG_3571.JPG

Notice how it changes from red to orange if different lighting conditions.....

Anyone know that fellow hanging out his 225?

Allyfishing

looks awesomw...can't wait to see it in person.

BTW, give your wife a fishing pole to give her something to do other than just sit there while you guys are on the beach drinking!!! I'll bet she could catch a few for ya!!