2014 Allison Drag

hoxie

I have a XB 2002 in mint condition I would like to do some trading on this boat? Call if you are interested Mark at 912-657-1414 thanks

2014 Allison XR2001 Drag Bottom Blue Printed by Allison
Boat and trailer only no rigging other than jack plate and steering.
This boat is perfect been in water less than ten times.

Call for more pics and details 502-939-5645 Jess
$25,900
Is this boat still for sale

nort

Yes if I go through with it I will do my best to be there (( ; when will you be up and running again?
Your ol girl is down at Allison gettin a few scratches buffed out ;-).
The plan is to pick 'er up on the way back from Florida, get 'er rerigged before the ice is off the lake and start testing as soon as its warm up here.......
Can't come soon enough......
Just spent another 3 hours in the tractor blowin snow!!

Glad she is getting properly cared for (; I talked to them at Allison today pricing a new boat they told me she was there (; glad you had her rolling I was told by couple people you had it won that you were the boat to beat ((( that is awesome. I may be looking for a center section soon if you run across one please let me know. Good chatting with you take care

nort

Glad she is getting properly cared for (; I talked to them at Allison today pricing a new boat they told me she was there (; glad you had her rolling I was told by couple people you had it won that you were the boat to beat ((( that is awesome. I may be looking for a center section soon if you run across one please let me know. Good chatting with you take care
Letcha know if I come across a 12" mid.
Cheers. :)

hoxie

This 2014 XR2001drag is back up for sale! I'll sell it with the rigging or just boat and trailer and you put your rigging in it. It's a like new condition boat and trailer! Call mark at 912-657-1414 thanks.