2013 Watts BAr Rally!!!

Allyfishing

Hey guys (and gals) what all did ya like about last years rally and what would you like to see changed or added?? Anything you did not like? No hurt feeling here. Just want to make each year better and what everyone wants!!!!

I intend to contact Skewby, Roger, Joe and Tammy (at the Terrace) and get things rolling now that the new year is upon us.

Did you all like the poker run?

I have a collection of give aways started again!!
Craig

Alli-drenaline Rush

Venue was great, beer was great, company was great, weather was great, food was great, poker run was great, sponsors were great, giveaways were great, factory tour was great.

Need more pie. Need copious quantities of pie!

ADR

suicidealli

I have changed from pie to watermelon... Tastes like a jolly rancher..
Craig everything was awesome. If you can make the days longer that would be good.:)
I really liked the one bar with dollar drafts.. I could have stayed there all day..
Good food too.

Roy

Alli-drenaline Rush

I have changed from pie to watermelon... Tastes like a jolly rancher..
Craig everything was awesome. If you can make the days longer that would be good.:)
I really liked the one bar with dollar drafts.. I could have stayed there all day..
Good food too.

Roy
Second that!

rmills280

i think the poker run should be moved to friday so all the restaurants will be open. euchee is back open if anybody cares :laughing, it will be a stop that has a cold drink, skewby talked to them a little about being a sponsor.

skewby

i like that ideal, move poker run to to friday and the long run up to the sand bar to thursday. mike that has the restaurant at caney creek said we could stop by and he would also work with us as a sponsor

Allyfishing

Great idea moving the poker run to Friday. OK, so which stop had the dollar drafts?? Skewby?? Roger??

time to contact all the sponsors...Skewby get me some contact numbers and I'll start making some phone calls. Sounds like a plan keeping Mike in as a stop at Caney Creek, good to hear he will help sponsor.

T shirts and coozies again?? Hope so. How bout tank tops for the ladies??

skewby

last year we had .50 cent drafts ( i think) and 2 for 1 apps. at long hollow grill, but if we have the poker run friday i know we will have $1 drafts maybe cheaper at blue springs. already talked to euchie's they might be in as well as caney creek marina, still working on what kind of deals we can get from them. still got to get with new owner of terrace view to see about the final dinner and if we will be able to get any drink deals. i'm hearing that they might even have liquor this year.

Allyfishing

Great idea making the final dinner the same nite as the poker run which will be Friday, and put it all together. Awards for the poker run winners and general drawings for fun all on one nite. I'm collecting some beer stuff from my suppliers now.

That sand bar run will be on Thursday then. That was a fun run and if we do it earlier we don't have to feel rushed to get back. And Skewby mentioned stopping at CAney Creek where Mike (former cook at Terrace) runs the kitchen. Skewby will try to work out something for a dinner there with Mike.

Wonder if we can get Glenn Reynolds to help out and sponsor the final dinner?? Who wants to talk to him????? Skewby??? Roger??? LOL!!!

I talked to Billy Eaves recently and he is willing to do another prop. Details.

I'll call Tammy at Terrace and matt at Whites Creek/Lakeside Marine and see how accomodations are going.

Joe, you out there???

Oh, and Skewby and I talked about the T's for this year and the question was asked if we still have to call it the "Knoxville" Rally??? Good point!! I'll talk to Mrs. A about that one.

suicidealli

last year we had .50 cent drafts ( i think) and 2 for 1 apps. at long hollow grill, but if we have the poker run friday i know we will have $1 drafts maybe cheaper at blue springs. already talked to euchie's they might be in as well as caney creek marina, still working on what kind of deals we can get from them. still got to get with new owner of terrace view to see about the final dinner and if we will be able to get any drink deals. i'm hearing that they might even have liquor this year.
That is correct.... 2 for a buck, I gave the bar tender .50 tip. We need to make that the last stop..... Prolly just sleep there on the beach they had..lol
Or maybe a DD.

I'm just tickled we dont have to drive back to the hotel this year... Can't wait til June...........

Roy

B HEBERT

My wife and I are thinking about coming. Is there a schedule of events? Any registration fee?

skewby

as of now the only for sure plans are 25-30 mile run up river to the sand bar and poker run friday. only fees are for your rooms food and lots of gas.

Allyfishing

My wife and I are thinking about coming. Is there a schedule of events? Any registration fee?
There will be. We had a schedule of events last year as well and I posted them for everyone to print out. Everything detailed out including phone numbers of contacts you needed to know. No registration fees!!!

Did you check out the other posts with the lodging info?? Two locations on the lake to stay. The Terrace view is our "headquarters' so to speak and there is another lodging location to take the rest of across the lake a short few minutes drive by water. CAll the terrace view first, I was told there is still one room left.

Or give me a call and I'll answer any question you may have. 570-657-0796
Craig

Allyfishing

BTW, I just called the Terrace and they are closed on Mondays. Try Tuesday after 9AM. CAll there and listen to the outgoing message for their winter hours

rmills280

just checked with tammy and there are 2-2br each with a queen bed in one room and bunk beds in other

biller31

We could always put a keg in the yard of every one of my family members. That'd be expensive but we'd have the whole lake covered. :) Damn it's good to live in Southeast Tennessee with a family dock in about every cove from Kingston to Chattanooga! Outboard Mafia Ganstas!

B HEBERT

Called this afternoon and reserved a room. Me and the wife will be there all week. I'm a first timer so take it easy on me. And when we are running up the river, don't leave me behind. Take me out of the bayous and I get lost.

skewby

hebert every one at their own pace. you won't get left behind, i'm the slowest ally owner around. hard to really let one fly with a beer in your hand.....lol i like your ideal ben!!!!!!! i already have my keg in the the fridge.