2008 Allison Grand Sport Elite SOLD

RiverRat71

I am offering up my 2008 GS with Mercury Racing 2.5XS. Boat, motor & trailer like new with 72 original hours. Gauge package updated with Livorsi Vantage View. Also has Stainless Marine trim indicator & factory Allison skid planer. Motor has a coned 2:1 Torquemaster done by JC with a Chris Bailey stainless steel foil. I am including in sale a recently checked, sealed & serviced 1:87 Sportmaster lower unit (never been installed), a boat & motor cover & one prop of choice. Hate to part with it but looking to buy a XB2002. Can email more pics. $29,750 for all. Price is firm. RR

Jr in Jax

Maybe we can meet up and run together since you know the rivers up there. We were going to spend time this Summer going between countries in Europe//Iceland, but there is no way I am going to get on planes/trains/busses/cruise boats with a possible Corona [Covid19] Virus carrier.
We are going to spend our time here traveling the U.S.

RiverRat71

Jr that would be great. Not a lot of river up here that is navigable other than a few miles of the Flint & the Chattahoochee but it is pretty nice. RR

Bjmoss

River Rat . I wanted to talk with you on the boat if your still interested in selling it . 205-331-7118 If you could let me know either way. Thanks