2005 drag,,all you Brack

XSive

Will you trade even for the set of Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden trading cards?? They are mint!!!

racerx

Cash only....No trades..Thanks... Motor is mint,ran it at the allison ralle last week,those that were there no how good it runs..

FlatOutAlly

What the heyull you doin Jeff? You gotta put that on a nice xr02, and put up some 120's.
120's in an xr02? Last time that I really saw that happen, no one would believe it. I was there. It was a blurrrrr....... 129 with a really twisted 2.5 on a side steer 4 seater.

Be careful out there..........

John S

120's in an xr02? Last time that I really saw that happen, no one would believe it. I was there. It was a blurrrrr....... 129 with a really twisted 2.5 on a side steer 4 seater.

I believed this story, have heard it from multiple people, and from "on water testimonials", I could believe it. Now I doubt the story, because I know you dont go boating...EVER!lol Jeff, what you got up your sleeve? I think that drag would look just too good on Gohr's xr with you running on just the GC and the old lady on the side! Could be the second time she ever wears a vest.lol

BGohr

Who did that??? I know who it wasn't,

michael j giesler

funny if it's the same guy I am thinking about I watch Mr.Gohr pass him like he was draging an achor at Nick fest:big grin and then watched Bob Albee pass him with a stock 260 but he claim's his xr went 129 maybe in his dreams:LMAO:

FlatOutAlly

Who did that??? I know who it wasn't,
funny if it's the same guy I am thinking about I watch Mr.Gohr pass him like he was draging an achor at Nick fest:big grin and then watched Bob Albee pass him with a stock 260 but he claim's his xr went 129 maybe in his dreams:LMAO:
It's so fun to get you guys from Zippyville going.

And EASY, Too!!!! :wink

FlatOutAlly

Hi Bob. Long time.... Good to see you again. (really) You're my hero. How's TN? We're thinking about moving there some day. Would you recommend it?

PS-Sorry for the HiJack of your thread, Jeff.....

BP1

Hi Bob. Long time.... Good to see you again. (really) You're my hero. How's TN? We're thinking about moving there some day. Would you recommend it?

PS-Sorry for the HiJack of your thread, Jeff.....
Cliff, I'm Flat Out Flattered, but gosh there are so many legends here,I'm not worthy of the Hero status by comparison :big grin

For various reasons, I will probably be back in Chicagoland this time next year, but if you come down to TN, bring lots of pizza,hot dogs, italian beef...

Uh oops, somebody buy Jeffs Drag, it's insanely clean like all his stuff.
Come to think of it so is Bracks...is it on the way yet?

Last edited:

BGohr

It's so fun to get you guys from Zippyville going.

And EASY, Too!!!! :wink
Zippyville, how's that compare to you and the guy with the boat you mentioned "living in a dreamworldville" which I believe is right next to "you really don't think we believe you ville", which you can only get to by going through "really thought you were joking land".

FlatOutAlly

Zippyville, how's that compare to you and the guy with the boat you mentioned "living in a dreamworldville" which I believe is right next to "you really don't think we believe you ville", which you can only get to by going through "really thought you were joking land".
Unlax, Bill. It was a joke to start with. You weren't even there when what it is you're bitching about it supposedly happened. I was. I didn't hold the gun or see the gun. You're right. But why make it a deal? Jeesh.... I never said squat about you. Neither did he. Ever. I might need some hardware soon. Would you sell me your good stuff, or what you scraped off the floor?

jbf 2002

I was there also. Len fest, Hayward WI. It is on video and has the announcer in the background with the driver's name and speed. Mike Stupak was the guy with the radar gun. Balzy was there also, he even went up and hit the tattle tale on the tach and said wow 9975 rpm. balzy does the math and with a 28" wheel and 1:87 gears........do the math. Btw the gearcase was a modified sportmaster.....without a nosecone......gas....match......anyone?

Now that being said I think that both the guys with the white XR's are complete TOOLS, Have the BIGGEST heads and are SO full of themselves that they could not fit in the same room together. In fact I don't know where you would buy a helmet to fit such a HUGE grape. The fact is that the little one can drive way better than the big one.

j.f.