20 to 21

catfish123

Financially, I could do it if I wanted to..........just can't justify the expense of it. I love my XB2003 but I know that I wouldn't love boating or fishing enough "more" to fork over $50,000 plus my boat to upsize. For those of you who can do it, want to do it, and choose to do it, I'm fine with that and I'm happy for you. The lake I boat on in the summer, on weekends, will reduce most any boat to being in survival mode, including the 21 foot Allison. Enjoying what we are fortunate enough to have, and looking forward to possibly having even more in the future, is surely a part of all our lives. :beer::beer::beer:

GotMyAlly

Financially, I could do it if I wanted to..........just can't justify the expense of it. I love my XB2003 but I know that I wouldn't love boating or fishing enough "more" to fork over $50,000 plus my boat to upsize. For those of you who can do it, want to do it, and choose to do it, I'm fine with that and I'm happy for you. The lake I boat on in the summer, on weekends, will reduce most any boat to being in survival mode, including the 21 foot Allison. Enjoying what we are fortunate enough to have, and looking forward to possibly having even more in the future, is surely a part of all our lives. :beer::beer::beer:
Being able to use the boat year round down here versus storing it for six months out of the year probably makes it easier to feel like you're getting your money's worth out of it too.

catfish123

You may be a little correct on that Neal, I tried to follow your lead and demolish my rig so that I could get a brand new one, but I didn't damage it enough................:LMAO:

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
You may be a little correct on that Neal, I tried to follow your lead and demolish my rig so that I could get a brand new one, but I didn't damage it enough................:LMAO:
Well Bob the lake ain't froze over yet... :help

JOEALLY

The xb21 bassport is the ultimate boat to me, I would love to have one. But I just can't afford to drop that much money on a boat at this point in my life. Maybe one day.

catfish123

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's boat, or was that wife?............LOL

Vance

It depends on what u want in a boat. I have a Prosport and I love it. And it didnt cost me $30000. It may look bulbous and its not gonna run with the smaller boats but it fits the application I wanted. I wanted to be able to go on the lake in something comfortable that still ran good with my girl on side of me in a bikini. And im sure the boat fishes. Just never fished out if it.

catfish123

Hey Joe......if I can have my neighbor's wife, and it's at his expense, well let's just say, I may need to get my binoculars and take another look....................:LMAO:.............and he can have her back during the workweek, weekends only would be acceptable.

fnshrmaster

It's gonna take some time for the market to open up with used 21s. I think if I was going to spend that amount on a boat I would keep the one I have currently and get back into another offshore style boat like a Fountain 29.

Really in Michigan with the limited amount of use I can't see paying that much for any boat.
Now if I won the powerball lotto at 425 million this week well that's another story...

2003225X

If I was ever going to spend that amount of money on a boat it would be a 25 foot tunnel hull with twin outboards on it. I guess that would not appeal to a fisherman though! :big grin

GotMyAlly

Well dangit, just run that jackplate up a little higher and try again! :big grin :big grin

JOEALLY

Hey Joe......if I can have my neighbor's wife, and it's at his expense, well let's just say, I may need to get my binoculars and take another look....................:LMAO:.............and he can have her back during the workweek, weekends only would be acceptable.
:gasp that's trouble for sure :big grin

SmallJaw

I bought my BasSPort Pro brand new in Sep 2007 and have approx 120 hours on the Merc 250XS. I will probably put it on the market soon for a very good price...
Get ready for an all out war of emails and phone calls. I've had people stop me just about every time I fill up with fuel to ask about my boat and what would it take to buy one like it or to buy it period. It could be because I tell them it is an '06 model and they figure it has to be a steal, which I think it was a steal when I bought it this summer, but an extremely clean XB21 like mine or most people's XB21's will hold their value as well or better than any bass boat I know of. My nephew is wanting to buy one this coming spring if he can find one in his price range....just saying!