1999 xb2003 with 1999 Mercury 225 ProMax

1FASTALLI

Hi I am selling my Allison Xb2003. It has a 1999 Mercury 225 promax. The motor was just rebuilt by jsre and only has 10 hours on it. It has custom red decals. It has alot of upgrades to the motor you can text me for acomplete list. I had the boat up to 97.1 MPH gps. The boat comes with a minnkota 24v trolling motor. It has a lowrance x65 graph up front and a x135 in the dash. It comes with a 26p turbo prop. It also has a top of line stereo system. It has a prioneer premier 4 channel amp and head unit (with Ipod capabilities). There are 4 6 1/2" memphis speakers. It also has a memphis 10" subwoofer. The boat is ready to go fishing today. I am wanting 18500 OBO. Some other things that I forgot to mention that are included with the boat is the boat has the driver and passenger bucket seats, it has the bench seat. It has the pole seat and the regular seat. The carpet is only 6 months old.It has the Allison cover. It has a handheld GPS with mount. Two brand new Kirkland battery's less than 6 months old. The boat is awsome condition. When I go to the Allison rally the other owners are amazed how clean the boat is. If you have any questions you can give me a call @(559)289-8406

Thanks,
Ron

Last edited:

fnshrmaster

Man I'm wantin this bad! I'd have to take a week of vacation to go get it though. Wish it was closer!
I can relate, the furthest I have traveled to buy a boat was 1000 miles one way. The last two Allison's were 600, well worth the trip.

That is a sweet rig, someone will buy it soon at that price!

RedAllison

Quit whining jeff. Get someone to ride with & go get it!!! You only live once.
TELL HIM Jimbob, I told him that boat would be worth paying to just have it transported to his house in MS! (Probably cheaper than flying out to CA, renting a pickup and trailering back to MS)

And HOW IN THE HELL did you get that gearcase spit shined like that? :shock: :twisted evil

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
Where'd it go? That was a good lookin boat. I remember how nice that stereo sounded at the WAR at Shasta. Somebody got a nice rig!