1999 xb02 225pm

Headhunter

Boat and Trailer SOLD!!!!

Bought this one from Jimmy Johnston back in 2008, White with red, bottom has not been touched. Great drivin boat, just don't use it much anymore. All autometer gauges, Stainless Marine Trim indicator, Dual Digital EGT's, trolling motor (I haven't used since buying the boat), bass seats (one folding, one butt), race rear fairing, Allison Poly cover. Boat is in excellent shape, I don't think it was used very much when I got it. Motor is a '98 225 PM 15 inch that has 2 ring Wizzards(new when built) on 8141 hi-po rods, block went to Ruck for prep and clearance for the forged pistons, 5 petal rubber coated sport jet reeds, 38cc heads, stock ECU, all new bearings, seals...ect, exhaust plate has been decked (Similar to Diamond EP Mods) and tuner modified, Drag Cowling and skirt. VST removed, running a 984 bosch pump setup. Sportmaster GC w/ Mods by Steve Tilman, had the GC torn down last summer to install new driveshaft due to usual HP driveshaft issue with rust in WP area, checked out and resealed. Dual Axel trailer w/ matching spare tire/wheel. Price...$17,500 pretty firm...334-726-6243 or email mk36345@gmail.com. Not interested in seperating. I'll try to put up some current pics this weekend, here's the link to Jimmy's post with some photos.

http://forum.allisonowners.com/showthread.php?t=4827

Thanks
Mike

Attachments

Last edited:

h2oskiier30

It would be a shame for this BAMA boat to leave the state. Wish I had the jack right now. She's a beauty. Good luck with the sale.

Chiz

U wont find one any better taken care of than this one....Good Luck with the sale Mike...

Last edited:

Chiz

Good... finishing up new carpet in next week or so. Put on my new Hydraulic steering few weeks ago, and forgot how much I missed it.