1996 XTB21

Jeremy mulkey

Like I said I always there just like all the Allison that tried it last year that came to the bullet rally xb2002 tried but the couldn't hang with it and the was bare boat I was with a fishing load.

XS2NV

Top Gun
Ill pop that cherry for ya, honestly idc if i get pulled or not, but ill raise hell and praise dale and show ya what a mild powered ally will do!

Jeremy mulkey

I'm look of an ally been trying to find one sense I sold mine but this ol bottle not a just a sled as most people call them it's been in the ODBA circuit when we was in it with a xb2002 I be over there in it or buds Allison maybe both

Dave Hensley

Bring more Bullets. We have 35 Allisons that show up and actually put their boats in the water at our Rally.....they aren't trailer queens. Everybody is welcome.

That's why you couldn't out run a blue and black one then one of buds motors and couple of Monday's ago I run the yellow Allison down in the old sled
Come on now Bud Light you never ran me down last Monday and even if you did look at how much horsepower you have vs what I have but if you want a run I'll get some more horsepower and give you what you want. I haven't said anything about you and your bullet but if you are trying to call me out then when I get my motor together I'll give you what you want. You better ask your grandfather what it ran when him and Timmy put a big motor on it and it wasn't even dialed in.