1996 XB 2003 Pro Sport Tournament, 2005 280, One owner, garage kept

deadeye99

Can you do just the boat and trailer?
I have had several people ask. I would prefer to sell the package as it is set up perfectly. One of my friends is interested in the motor. Send me a PM with what you think it's worth or a phone #. Thank you. Bob

Carl pastore

I am putting my 1996 XB 2003 up for sale. I have not been using it enough lately. I bought it new in 1996 and it has been garage kept since then. 293 total hours on the hull. Freshwater only. I originally had a 225 pro max on it and when Mercury announced the end of the 280 line in 2005 I bought a brand new one. Motor has 71.8 hours on it and compression is 140 in 5 cyl, 135 in 1. Motor has fat shaft sportmaster. I have had this set up just over 100mph with a 28 lightning et and the trolling motor and tackle still on the boat. It now has a 26 et and runs mid to high 90's. I have kept up with the updates and it has the skid planer and ally foil. Has stainless marine mechanical trim gauge. Side slide drivers seat. Extra bucket seat, bicycle seat, fishing seat and a removable rear bench. Allison cover. Hydraulic steering. The electronics are dated but work, Johnson trolling motor in a motorguide mount.
This is a very clean boat. I am asking 24,000.00 OBO. Located in Central Fl. View attachment 13254

View attachment 13257

View attachment 13258

View attachment 13259
Is this boat still for sale ?

deadeye99

Boat and motor. I have had a lot of interest in splitting them up but it really is the perfect set up. The boat was designed for this motor.

NZRYan

Probationary User
Hi there,

I am very interested in the boat if it is still available but would need to ship it to New Zealand if I bought it.

I would also like to get an independent inspection done of the boat - is there someone you/someone could recommend?

Regards.

deadeye99

Hi there,

I am very interested in the boat if it is still available but would need to ship it to New Zealand if I bought it.

I would also like to get an independent inspection done of the boat - is there someone you/someone could recommend?

Regards.

Thank you for your interest. I have several people interested and I expect her to be sold in
the next week or so. If not I will let you know.

cma

Probationary User
Looks like you might have a good one there, good luck with it.
Got to use my newest purchase today for the first time. I love it. Will be glad when I learn to drive it. 88.9 mph is all i can stand. The boat has more. I just gotta learn to drive it.

dubmoney

88.9 is a great start!! Enjoy the time learning and don't try too hard, you will get all of it in no time!