1996 River Racer Pictures

racerx

Here are sum pictures of the boat i have listed 4 sale $7700.00 can be deliverd to Paducah Kentucky this weekend if some one wants it,no dissapointments,boat only needs motor,trim pump and fuel pump,even has good fully charged batterys in it,more info posted on the other post 4 sale,eric will post pictures here in a few...thanks Jeff

racerx

Thanks Eric,boat looks like it glows with shine,this is a deal or trade for?

hoxie

I'm out.thanks anyway. just sold all my motors. I'm going back to fishing. Ya'll have fun!!!!!

Last edited:

SANTAFE

Probationary User
Nice boat, but the motor that was on it was Awsome!

Jeff if you get tired of it hanging around in your shop let me know.

racerx

Santfe will sell you that motor with a near perfect xr2002 Darris signature boat, the ultimate package that cant be duplicated,not cheap...River Racer has a pay pal going into my account,should be sold,,Eric thanks for posting pictures and Hoxie you slept on this one to long,sorry..Jeff and thanks Allison Owners for a great site....

hoxie

Racerx, we already had a deal, you were waiting on the titles to boat from Lou. I've tried to call you but no answer. You had a friend that must have wanted it so you backed out on our deal. So don't say I was slow on this because we already had deal done!!!

racerx

The deal is done when i have cash,i talked to u Friday after that deal fell thru in which we were gonna meet on Friday,then you were gonna call me back didnt hear from u in 3 days until i just seen u had called earlyier,i have wasted numerous deals on stuff waiting,new buyer is cash and done,real simple,,sorry u didnt call me back the next day as u said you would,remember?? Sorry Jeff

hoxie

I understand now deal went north!!!!!

Last edited:

hoxie

Now I understand why our deal went North!!!!! Birds of a feather!!!!!! I'll keep my money in my pocket!!!!

andre

Mark ,i dont know what happened with this and it not any of my business but my wife and i stopped by your shop to look around at the STV and you did tell us you were supposed to P/U a yellow RR .We were there on 6-6-12 sorry you didnt get it .