1995 Pro Max 225

Dave Hensley

SOLD.. Nice motor. TorqueMaster with Bob's. Bumped limiter at 6750 with 29 Mazco RE3 on XB2002 Tournament weight at 88.5 mph GPS. Exhaust has not been cut and it still has liner. Real quiet. Nice cowl and I have new decals for it. Pulled starboard head. Less than .001" wear, .0005" out of roundness, factory cross hatch still showing around entire cylinder. $5500. PM or email at d2hensley@bellsouth.net

Last edited:

hoxie

you're always in the process of trading something!!!!!!! LMAO

Dave Hensley

And you are always in the process of getting rid of race stuff to go fishing!! That's what makes the Southern US world go round. Besides, a STV punk doesn't need to be on the Allison Board.

hoxie

And this STV punk will spank your punk a$$ any day,you name place and time! And bring cash!!!!!

Dave Hensley

And this STV punk will spank your punk a$$ any day,you name place and time! And bring cash!!!!!
Tomorrow afternoon. Lake Lanier. Bring whatever cash you can stand to lose. Bring that 450 pound tater chip STV. That should be about enough weight advantage to jump on this 650 pound 1986 Allison with a fishing motor.

Last edited:

hoxie

Nice try!! But you know that my boat,motor,gear case,are all over my shop floor! Because I sent you pictures of the powerhead,and boat in pieces! I'm re- building the boat,motor,and gear case! Going to put it back in (new condition). I'll keep you up dated with the pic's. Looking forward to our gun fight!!! And after all the talk about what a pos boat I have, I have a big job ahead of me to run you in that high dollar first class rig of yours!

Dave Hensley

Nice try!! But you know that my boat,motor,gear case,are all over my shop floor! Because I sent you pictures of the powerhead,and boat in pieces! I'm re- building the boat,motor,and gear case! Going to put it back in (new condition). I'll keep you up dated with the pic's. Looking forward to our gun fight!!! And after all the talk about what a pos boat I have, I have a big job ahead of me to run you in that high dollar first class rig of yours!
You had that thing apart in 3 hours. I figured you had it back together by now....all of mine are still laying around in pieces! If your gonna throw down you better be ready! While that thing is all apart you need to send me the mid and gearcase. You know you are going to sell it before you get it back together.

Last edited:

fnshrmaster

:very sad That was a nice one Dave, someone got a great motor from an honest seller. Wish I could have had that one here in my garage. Kurt