1995 2003xb/225 fresh rebuild

fischnrod

1995 pst / 225 mariner super mag fresh rebuild converted to carbs by James Perry$ 15,000=== OR BEST OFFER . More pics in boats for sale forum.

Attachments

Last edited:

fischnrod

I can't work anymore because of health issues, gas is on the rise again so I need her a new home. If the price is to much just make an offer I am Open to any offers.

Last edited:

fischnrod

Price drop to $15,000 =====423-779-4401

Last edited:

fischnrod

I finally had a good reason to run 50 miles in the boat so I thought it would be a great time to check the gas mileage and with it hovering at the 4 dollar mark for non ethanol premium I want the best I can get.
The run started with cool calm water(low 70s) and I cruised between 45 and 50 mph with a full tank of gas and full tournament load and my first run was steady without stoping. That was half the trip and my next run or final trip miles in rougher water and windy was stoping and starting to fish different areas on the way back to the original starting point so with all the starting at full load in mind you know your going to use more on the second half of the trip. It took just over 10 gallons of gas to fill it back up at the end of the day.

DRIVER 250 LBS
FULL TX LOAD ?? LBS
ALLISON 2003 XB / OMC TROLLING MTR
225 MARINER REBUILT LAST YEAR
CONVERTED TO CARBS
28p drag 4 prop

4.6 MILES PER GALLON...WITH THE JETS IN THE CARBS RUNNING A LITTLE RICH SO IT IS POSSIBLE TO DO A LITTLE BETTER

fischnrod

A little town called Soddy Daisy about 15 miles north of Chattanooga Tennessee

fischnrod

I guess I don't just absolutely have to sell it but I am not fishing as much as I used to. Somebody will buy it one of these days:cool