1993 GS with 1999 ProMax

njj502

We've decided to sell our GrandSport as we want to start doing some weekending on the water. I bought this from Trey about 3 years ago.

Boat is in very good condition for it's age. No fading, oxidation, stress cracks etc. The interior is starting to show it's age but no tears, rips or pulled stitching... I didn't plan on replacing it as we have a three year old. Has hydraulic steering, 12" slidemaster jackplate, Bob's cavitation plate extension and the skid planer. Overall the boat is a solid 8 other than one chip that occurred at the Ozarks two summers ago. I have not fixed it yet as I never decided how I wanted to fix it. Quick easy fix for a good body man.

SMP C channel trailer is a 9 out of 10. Tires are 80% and I just checked and greased the wheel bearings last fall. Rewired and relighted two winters ago. No rust and paint is very good as are the bunks & carpet. Has a spare and spare cover. It's not matching but it's there.

ProMax has less than 100hrs on rebuild. On a 280 bass mid with a sporty. Trey told me Jordans Marine down in TX did the rebuild. It's still stock bore and they used steel caged rod bearings. Has newer reeds, plugs & fuel pump. All adjustments (timing, TPS, etc) have been set to factory specs. Box has raised limiter and I think the fuel map has been cleaned up. Runs like a top. Compression is 138-142 last I checked. I plan on pulling leakdown numbers this week. Gear oil changed twice a year and the case stays dry.

Boat ran 102.9 last fall. Quite possibly the fastest ProMax powered GrandSport out there. Sale includes storage cover and 30ET.

$16,500 located in Hopedale IL. PM me for my phone number if you want to chat. ScottB has first dibs on the boat and he is coming to look at it on 17 January.