1989 XTB-21 w/150 HP Mariner Mag 3

Blue Gray in PA

Thinking of changing to a different Allison model so thought I'd post my current ride:

1989 XTB-21 - Light gray and dark blue colors
Four blue and gray flip seats plus two butt seats
82# thrust 24V Motor Guide with built-in transducer (3 years old)
Three Cabelas AGM batteries with ProSport on-board charger
Dual Humminbird Matrix units (67 and 37) with GPS and Navionics card
1992 150 HP Mariner Mag 3 with 1.62 gears
Custom cover ($700 when made - 3 years old - only used for trips south)
Boat has been garage kept since new - sat for 6 years before I bought it
It has been fished from and there are a two small nicks in the side - no pad or underneath damage
Boat runs 75 (GPS) with two people and fishing load with this motor

Asking $8500 for the combination. Can send pics if interested but I'm on the wrong computer right now. PM me or drop an email to scott.walker@oberg.com if interested. Thanks!

Blue Gray in PA

Got the motor changed over and new ride is here. I've had a lot of interest and I'm ready to deal now so call me if you're interested and we can work out a price and delivery.

Blue Gray in PA

Going to be putting this away for the winter soon if no one has an interest. Call me if you'd like to discuss a reasonable offer. I'd prefer to sell it to someone who can use it now rather than keep it until spring.

Blue Gray in PA

Boat is currently in underground storage for the winter (constant 58 degrees and no weather) - we'll see what happens when spring comes. If anyone is interested and wants to make a serious offer, contact me anytime and we can chat. I have access to it if someone really wants it before spring but unless someone comes up with a reasonable offer, I'll have two A-boats in my driveway for the next few years. :)

Speedman

8500 is a steal! what did it do with the other motor? Is that a fuel pump and water separator in the gas tank compartment?

Blue Gray in PA

Some of the pics show the 280 Merc setup I had (ran about 90 with four people on board). Runs mid-70's with the 150 Mariner with four on board. I'll also be selling a 2000 model ProMax 225 eventually but not on the boat at that price - obviously.

Blue Gray in PA

I've been seeing a little interest lately but still have this for now. If anyone's looking for a good deal before spring comes, let me know and maybe we can work something out. I'm not looking to give it away but don't need two boats either. Anyone who's been to the Rallies can tell you what kind of shape this boat's in - I wouldn't sell anything that wasn't top notch and I'll take seriously interested parties for a ride to prove it runs well and everything works.