1988 XB2002 moving sale 8ooo SOLD

I have an 1988 XB2002 with an 96 Mariner 200 EFI and standard 1:87 lower unit for sale, Boat has good interior and is in good shape. Boat has sit in garage for 2 years since my job relocated me to MD. Now that I'm relocated again to NE PA and wont have purpose there to use decided to put back for sale. I also would consider trades on toys I could use. Please no low ball replies. Text me and I can send alot of pics and for next month will be in MD so this is where you would have to pick up. (402)681-9791

Attachments

Back up for sale. Gentleman came by earlier and thought I misrepresented the boat. The boat is a 1988 and not perfect. I'm adding pics of the complaint areas. He did offer 7k for boat so that means he must of really hated the boat and wasn't here to low ball me RIGHT! I apologized to gentleman for him driving 4 hrs to see boat and not buying, not for condition of boat. He also complained about steering, sorry haven't adjusted cable steering and binds on one side just needed adjusting nothing wrong with steering. This boat isn't priced immaculate condition.

Attachments