1984 XST Allison Craft

J.D. Holt

Allison Craft XST bass boat - $6750(Hokes Bluff, AL)

make / manufacturer: Allison Craft
model name / number: XST

Heads up Allison enthusiast. I have for sale a 1984 Allison XST that has been completely remodeled. The boat has all new wiring, bilge pump, gauges, carpet, paint, decals, etc. this boat was a project my dad and I did together since he is an Allison man. However, I have kids now and have outgrown the boat and it is time to sale. The boat is 17.5 ft long and has a 150 Mercury on the back. The motor was serviced this week and a compression check was performed. All cylinders were within 5lbs of one another. Manual jackplate on motor as well as dual ride guides. I sent the motor off to Bobs machine shop in FL and had a nose cone placed on it as well as low water pick ups. Hot foot in boat. The boat has always been garaged kept and has been meticulously maintained. It has three position racing trim switches located on the steering wheel to keep your hands on while running. It sits on a nice trailer that we completely overhauled as well. New tires, wheels, wiring, paint, polyurethane rollers, led lights, decals, etc. Boat has a trolling motor that can be ran 12 or 24 volts. I have an extra prop as well as decals to go with it. It currently has a 25 big ear chopper on it. This is a fun boat and fast. Only reason I'm selling is because we have outgrown it. I do not need help selling. Serious enquirers only. Don't waste my time.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 5603488168

posted: 2016-05-25 10:35am

updated: 2016-05-27 6:30pm

syclone01

what speeds with one person and running light, what about 2 people and some fishing gear? Nice rig.

J.D. Holt

what speeds with one person and running light, what about 2 people and some fishing gear? Nice rig.
The boat is not set up strictly for speed, but i get high 60s out of it. I fished out of mostly.....never raced it. You could change the prop and raise the motor a little and get more speed if that is what you are wanting. Thanks

stlr4life

Probationary User
awesome boat! really interested. not familiar with it though. is the live well insulated well enough and large enough to fish tournaments?

r015

Probationary User
Allison Craft XST bass boat - $6750(Hokes Bluff, AL)

make / manufacturer: Allison Craft
model name / number: XST

Heads up Allison enthusiast. I have for sale a 1984 Allison XST that has been completely remodeled. The boat has all new wiring, bilge pump, gauges, carpet, paint, decals, etc. this boat was a project my dad and I did together since he is an Allison man. However, I have kids now and have outgrown the boat and it is time to sale. The boat is 17.5 ft long and has a 150 Mercury on the back. The motor was serviced this week and a compression check was performed. All cylinders were within 5lbs of one another. Manual jackplate on motor as well as dual ride guides. I sent the motor off to Bobs machine shop in FL and had a nose cone placed on it as well as low water pick ups. Hot foot in boat. The boat has always been garaged kept and has been meticulously maintained. It has three position racing trim switches located on the steering wheel to keep your hands on while running. It sits on a nice trailer that we completely overhauled as well. New tires, wheels, wiring, paint, polyurethane rollers, led lights, decals, etc. Boat has a trolling motor that can be ran 12 or 24 volts. I have an extra prop as well as decals to go with it. It currently has a 25 big ear chopper on it. This is a fun boat and fast. Only reason I'm selling is because we have outgrown it. I do not need help selling. Serious enquirers only. Don't waste my time.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 5603488168

posted: 2016-05-25 10:35am

updated: 2016-05-27 6:30pm
Still for sale?