17 ft bullet bass boat

s.robert

I have a 1987 17 ft bullet bass boat forsale with a 85 johnson on it. the boat has hydralic steering, 24 gallon fuel cell, 10 grand tack, water, fuel, and MPH gauge. It has live well with arearator, ice box, 2 brand new trolling batteries, 1 cranking battery, foot control troling motor, everythihng on the boat works except bilge pump, its there i just haven't removed the fuel tank to see why it want come on, It has a 6'' jack plate on it, foot control trolling motor, fishing seats with pedestals, the motor is a 89 model with tilt and trim, the boat has new fire extinguisher and throwable device and also a transom savor to transport it with, I also ordered the plates from bobs to bolt the jack plate to they will also go with it, no graphs, the carpet has started to come up in a small place in the bottom and will need to be replaced eventually, there is a fiberglass shell under the a carpet and there is no soft spots anywhere on the boat, the bottom of the boat has been blue printed and it drives great, the reason i want to get rid of it is because i thought it would be big enough for my family but its not so i am looking for something bigger, 4500 obo s.robert91@yahoo.com 601-788-2842

Attachments