09 Gators

Fl Boy in ILL

Looks like Tebo aka Superman will be back for his Sr. year, maybe he can talk Harvin and Spikes to stay like the Baskerball team did.

Rick

Crazyoz

Banned
You may be right. He aint happy with going to the NFL as something other than a QB, but lets face it he aint NFL QB material. I see him as a great half back. He is a great player and a great person but that dont get it in the NFL. One thing for sure him back in a Gator uniform scares alot of College programs. He played like crap the first half of the National title game and they still win by 10. Think what it would have been like if he played the hole game the way he has all year or the way he did the second half. He is the man.

Fl Boy in ILL

Brack

Looks like you got something to smile about also, the best pure thrower is coming back to OK for another go at it, good luck

Rick

RedAllison

I CANT STAND da gayturds just on principles alone (mainly cause I'ma Vol :very happy) but I gotta hand it too T's folks, they raised one HELL of a son. He'da kinda kid ANY man would proud to call his son. Shame he aint gonna waltz into the NFL with a fat contract, sure would make a GREAT (and MUCH NEEDED!) role model amongst the convicts and felons that we call the modern NFL.

:cuss
RA