'04 280 Powerhead with Drag Electronics

BKP

Complete powerhead dated 9-8-04. Stock internals with drag electronics. ECU reprogrammed with Bill Gohr custom fuel curve. Lightweight Danny Hennum flywheel with titanium ring gear. Your choice of stock or 180 lbs compression O-ringed heads by JSRE. Condition can be verified by Mercury High-Performance dealer. Also able to test drive on Allison SS-2000.

History of this engine. Originally purchased by Lou Jones in California for duty on his Allison XB-2003 bass boat. As many of you know, Lou had many boats at that time and this engine saw little use. A couple years ago Jeff Cleinmark purchased the motor and utilized it on an Allison as well. This year, I purchased it from Jeff while waiting for a drag powerhead. I've put exactly 10 hours on the engine with flawless performance.

Feel free to contact me directly with further questions. Price is $7500.

Best regards,
Brandon Pribyl
(563)-505-5683
pribyl76@gmail.com

Attachments

racerx

Brandon has a fine power head there,has factory top pin pistons and also noted has a A6 box on it,thats a grand itself,motor had all electronics turned over to drag electrics when i owned it from Bill Gohr with all new stuff,top shelf looks factory,motor has at the most 50hours use,super nice peice with a Henium flywheel to top it off...

BKP

Thanks for all the response. Sale is pending. More mint stuff coming to market soon...

Brandon

hoxie

I'm looking for a mint 15 inch drag mid. Give me a call if you have one in the mint stuff you are going to sell! Thanks 9126571414 mark