'03'or'04' xb21 prosport

ally25

Hey Allison owners, I have owned an xb 03 with a 225 super/mag for over 11yrs. and was wondering if anyone knew the where'abouts of the xb21 prosport that Allison used in some of the first pics.of that model when it came out? The color is white & blue with black wing stripe. I love this website and check it out often, just don't post alot. Thanks for any help on finding this boat. Thinking of selling mine to move up. Just hard to find blue and white colors.

i do not know wherethat exact color patter is, but if you make the blue red, then you have my boat

:at the bar:at the bar

ally25

Your boat is just what I am looking for except the color. Don't get me wrong, that is a great looking boat, but every boat I have owned has had blue on it. Good luck with the sale, it will go soon I would guess. Thanks

ally25

I know it will be a hunt to find one with the blue color, just thought I would throw it out there. Just don't have the coin to buy a new one like I want. If I won the lottery, I know just what I would order from Allison. Just went out on mine today, and had a great time with another buddy with his A-boat. I wonder if Allison would tell me how many blue and white xb21 prosport they have built since bringing it out? And where they went? Just a thought.

NOTGSXR

Hey Allison owners, I have owned an xb 03 with a 225 super/mag for over 11yrs. and was wondering if anyone knew the where'abouts of the xb21 prosport that Allison used in some of the first pics.of that model when it came out? The color is white & blue with black wing stripe. I love this website and check it out often, just don't post alot. Thanks for any help on finding this boat. Thinking of selling mine to move up. Just hard to find blue and white colors.
Don't know if mine is the exact one but I have the exact same color 2004 XB21 Prosport as the one Darris is driving with a hat on..

Attachments