03 bench seat and seat covers

pickwickangler

I have a red, black, and grey bench seat and 2 allison bucket seat covers. Bench seat looks almost new and so does one of the bucket seat covers. The driver side seat cover is coming apart at the seams. $200 + shipping (SOLD)

Last edited:

JGray

I'm very interested and would like to see pics if possible. I have a red/black 03 with no rear bench and need replacement covers for both buckets. My interior is red/black gray also, so sounds like a perfect match. E-mail is jgray@m-m.net.

Not sure Mike, but I thought the 02 seat was narrower than the 03, but could be wrong (looks that way in photos I've seen, anyway).

Jerry

mtolley

jgray, it could be, im not sure. im wanting a bench for my xb2002 and need one bucket cover also. still waiting on pics unless there sold already. mike t

JGray

Has pickwickangler responded to you? I pm'd him and haven't received a response. I'm curious if it is still available?

Jerry

pickwickangler

Jgray you got a pm from me the other day:smile I think. I got yall in line. I posted on another website as well and going down the list from time posted. I think they are sold but I havnt heard back from them in a day or so. Later

JGray

Thanks--I just noticed your pm reply. I thought I would get an e-mail notification of a pm so was watching there and didn't notice you had replied. Still very interested if I move to the front of the line, LOL!