Search results

1. C

Cut PERFECT 280 Heads...

21CC Dimond Marine Cut 280 "O" Ring Heads. Never Bolted On A Motor Since Done. Heads Are PERFECT! $700.00 + 1/2 Shipping Lower 48 Only! Thanks.
  2. C

Complete Ride Guide System....

Complete Ride Guide Steering System Including Steering Wheel With Trim Switch. Cables, Racks, ETC...Out Of A GrandSport. $300.00 + 1/2 Shipping...
  3. C

WTB...Allison Jack Plate.

WTB 9-1/2" Manual Allison Jack Plate. Must Be The Type That I Can Use With A 15" Motor. Thanks! Mike T.
  4. C

Steering Parts........

I Had to go to hydralic so, I have a set of racks with one extra, a helm plus wheel with 2-buttons that I bought new from Allison about a year and a half ago, the motor conectors including the S.S. arms and the hi-po yoke assembly also bought new from Allison about a year and a half ago...
  5. C

2002 S.S.2000 Excel...

2002 S.S.2000 Excel. Complete set of Livorski silver carbon fiber guages, billet shifter, trim computer with 24-V up through the computer, Allison jack plate with skid plate, both rear fairings..tall and short, full cover. Just re-wired using all marine grade sweat on crimps. Everything included...
  6. C

14-1/2 X 32 pro E.T. Labed

Bought it off S&F back a couple of months ago and never used it. Perfect condition flo-torque but, no hub. I paid $650.00 + shipping. I'll take $600.00 shipped to the lower 48 or will trade it for perfect 28-E.T. lab.
  7. C

XB2002 Trolling motor removable mounting bracket?

What removable trolling motor bracket does everybody use on the XB2002's?
  8. C

Reel Merc Offshores...

The Original Merc. offshore props. Has anyone ever ran one on a S.S.2000? I know they work on the XR's and the light XB2002's just curious about the S.S.'s Thanks, Mike T.
  9. C

Allison jack plate...

9" Allison jack plate for a 20" motor. Fresh black power coat looks new! Trade for 9" Allison jack plate for a 15" motor!
  10. C

Props....

I have a 14 1/2 X 29 hoss cut Mazsco and a 14 1/2 X 26 E.T. cut chopper Both in exellent shape. Both props done by Performance Propeller, and cleaned up at Leading Edge Propeller. $300.00 each + shipping. Thanks Mike T.