Search results

1. K-DAWG XB 2003

Under Carpet Padding install.

Doesn't take any longer than normal to dry. It doesn't absorb water or not that I can tell anyway. Bout the only time it gets wet is when I pressure wash the carpet. I do that around 3-4 times a year.
  2. K-DAWG XB 2003

Under Carpet Padding install.

I cut the padding smaller and folded the carpet surged area down over it. I love the padding and it has held up great. I cant remember the how much smaller but I read directions on how to do it on the web site I bought it from.
  3. K-DAWG XB 2003

Found out how fast the new 300 4-strokes are

There is a guy somewhere on the St. Johns with a 20XD Bullet and a new 300R turning a Mercury CNC 34 pitch prop 6200 rpm and running 107. Don't remember his name but, I read his facebook post.
  4. K-DAWG XB 2003

250XS on a 2003 or 2003 - HELP

Picture of the set up now. The starting battery and one trolling battery in front of the gas tank and one battery in front of the hump and both power poles, and livewells full. The only picture they are not full is the pictures when it had a 2.5 liter on it. Definitely higher in the rear than...
  5. K-DAWG XB 2003

With a 2.5 liter and only 2 batteries a starting and a trolling. I was using the starter battery as the other troller for 24 volt's. Batteries in front of hump...
  6. K-DAWG XB 2003

Update on my 2003. I added 8 inches of set back for a total of 13 inches. Drove and handled like a completely different boat. The hull felt like it was a foot higher out of the water all the way around and that was just cruising speed. The boat really responded extremely well to the added set...
  7. K-DAWG XB 2003

Jaco's Edtion Cut ET 31 pitch

Well that blows!
  8. K-DAWG XB 2003

Can that be re-hubed for a fat shaft?
  9. K-DAWG XB 2003

Really not looking to sell at this point would rather make a trade. This may change later if a trade doesn't develop.
  10. K-DAWG XB 2003

No, Thanks for the offer but, I am looking for a good fishing prop.
  11. K-DAWG XB 2003

I have a Flow Torque Hub (Square Bore) Jaco's Edition Cut ET stamped 30 pitched that has been work to a 31 pitch. I would like to trade for a 26 or 28 Pro Max, 26 or 28 Hydromotive Quad IV O/T. Might also trade for Turbo TXP OT4 in 26, 27 or 28 pitch. Nothing wrong with it I just need a better...
  12. K-DAWG XB 2003

New setback with the 3.0 liter

Now with 12 inches of set back trolling batteries in front of the hump at your feet when driving and starting battery in front of tank port side. One power pole on STBD side.
  13. K-DAWG XB 2003

New setback with the 3.0 liter

So, I ran the 3.0 on my 2003 for a few years with 5.5" of set back and I think I was leaving some topend performance on the table. I went to 12" and the boat is night and day different. Got the motor in clean water and now I have moved my trolling batteries in front of the foot rest under the...
  14. K-DAWG XB 2003

Power Poles and the XB-2003.......

Looks like it might be to me. But with a good set up it should'nt hold it up to bad. It also looks like your jack plate is all the way down. What is your prop to pad height difference? The prop shaft should be around a 1/4" below the pad of the boat. Moving the jackplate up will move that...
  15. K-DAWG XB 2003

So total set back from where the power pole bolts to the bracket to the transom or the total distance the engine is from the transom? What set back is that Jack plate? It looks like a 5.5 inch set back. What's the set back of the fixed set back bracket? What I need to know is how many inches is...
  16. K-DAWG XB 2003

I have never heard of a 225 Pro Max with a 5500 RPM limiter. I don't even think the regular fishing motor 2.5 liter has a limiter that low. It should be 6k at the minimum. You will not hurt that pro max turning 6k.
  17. K-DAWG XB 2003

Sounds great Kendrick. I would really appreciate the pictures. I also believe you are leaving a lot on the table as far as speed goes. That 225 Pro Max should have a much higher rev limiter. Sounds to me like you might have the wrong ecu on your motor. Should be no reason you couldn't find a...
  18. K-DAWG XB 2003

How much set back are you running? I am only running 5.5 inches due to going to a 3.0 liter Pro XS. Not sure those same brackets would work for me. You have good pictures of your set up? Thanks