Search results

1. F

B&B 27p promax

This is a new prop that I ran once and sent it to Mark to B&B. I've ran it once since I got it back. $650 shipped in original box.
  2. F

26p Mercury Pro ET

Perfect condition. I ran it about 20 minutes. $600 shipped. Please text me for more pics. 918-701-9388
  3. F

'93 Mercury 175 XRI

The motor runs great. 120lbs compression on all cylinders. It's in good condition cosmetically. I can text more pictures if interested. I can put on a pallet and ship it at buyer's expense. $2000 You can text me at 918-701-9388 if interested.
  4. F

Seastar Pro hydraulic steering system

Complete system in excellent condition. I've had it a little over a year. Helm, cylinder, 14 ft hoses and a dual blinker trim switch included. $850 and I'll handle the shipping. Please text me if interested. 918-701-9388
  5. F

Looking for a.......

Skirt for a 260 lightweight cowl. Anybody?
  6. F

couple of props for sale

26p Mazco re4 - it's in good condition but has a couple of small nicks, no cracks. Fits small shaft merc. $200 TYD 26p trophy plus - Excellent condition, no nicks. Balanced and blueprinted by mark croxton. no hub kit. $300 TYD I'll accept paypal if you pay fees.
  7. F

XB 02 or 03

I'm gonna get a new(to me) boat after the first of the year and it'll be either an xb 02 or 03. Which one rides the best, handles/drives best, and which one is less likely to hook?